Ranking
Nutella: this would have been pretty cool if the transition to the decap was better, preferably faster. slow is not bad at all but it is easier to look clunky when you are slow, so you should have to be more careful about it.

Jelly: i actually like the slow movement in this one. no comments on the opener, since its the most overused opener ever but also one of the most effective. the transition to the pose was a bit weak, i felt like it would have been more appealing if you sticked to the regular stance you had during the whole replay, which is a somewhat balanced feet to ground hands to fight and grab approach. not a fan of the push off the ground with the arm.

Faded Regalia: great opener and first two kicks. impressive hits aswell, overall pretty good replay.

i agree with potato though, i would like the replays a lot more if you cleaned them up more and tried to do some different stuff in them.
-----
wow hey i think my toribash is broken. its just slow so it made me think your replays were slow, so i guess ignore where i said that
Last edited by pusga; May 8, 2015 at 11:46 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
oh yeah
I would say yes, I really liked the last one, and the manip replay wasn't bad either. Not much else to say, I just really like them.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
i'm to lazy to make new replays :/ only the first one is.
anyway i want to join to learn and i know that i'm not in the level that u accept people on
Attached Files
[Alpha][ seisoko ][M].rpl (246.1 KB, 7 views)
[Alpha][ The Module ][M].rpl (125.9 KB, 6 views)
[Alpha][ Solaris ][P].rpl (649.6 KB, 3 views)
mat_rooftop_race.tbm (23.9 KB, 2 views)
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .