Toribash
View Poll Results: All in?
YES
4 Votes / 50.00%
no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

You're pretty good in wushu, but I don't know if you're really friends with any clanmembers, you should provide a reason to join.

Neutral, leaning towards no.
people to be familiar with the clan, and like whush Akido.
not so good with words, but I'm fighting my way and has already proven that.

I like my art shows in mods mentioned .... and if it please the clan, I am willing to defend this title!

My obeisances with: Xhiba, deprav, 2BLu...etc
Last edited by moronari; Dec 30, 2011 at 12:05 AM.
I'm not into your appliaction so much. But before I decide I will see you ingame (both in wushu and aikido) and don't worry I will find you
Siku can't touch this!
You didn't state your reason to join, so I'm leaning towards a no, however I wish to see you in game before making my final descision.
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
hey moronari i know that u r a passable wushuer ...compared to my poor skills at least !
so show them who´s boss =) i don´t want to give a yes because im relatively new to fl0w.
oh and if Blackychan´s application is still in progress , he´s a good 1 2, especialy at wushu. check him out guys!
ye I still wonder what's blacky doin lately, anyone saw him around?

I think he got kinda disappointed that we took so long to take a decision since we allready knew him before he (re)applied.

and guys moro's a cool guy and a devoted wushuer I think
Originally Posted by 77077 View Post
Hey i want to join flow what are requirements?

We're noobs, you're too cool for us,
we don't deserve such a good player as yourself to join fl0w.
<~Arthur> Moslims go around exploding people
Originally Posted by 77077 View Post
Hey i want to join flow what are requirements?

ok, I will say no right now, you need to check the starter of the board before you post, and you are only a black belt + seems like low forum activity
Siku can't touch this!