Toribash
I just fell in love with Pantheon.
I usually play him on pure ad through early game - early mid game, then I buy frozen mallet + atmas to be more tankish and then I buy either another tanky item or a dmg item.
<3
[GU] [RL][Epic Replay Theard][Realism Player][deviantART]
My best score now is 50-0-11 Not against bot its was ranked team match and we won
Blue team(my team) 89-27-30
Purple Team: 27-89-21
just had the best game with nocturne
got quadra 2 times and i was 1 hit away from penta then akali came and 'sup' charged and stole my kill
i raged but then i ate some oranges and it was k
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
manamune in sona... lol fivah.

Just had an epik game.

Me and my bro won completly but then i had a retard team, even the enemy was laughing at them.

1. squishie gp that rushes infinity edge and doesnt understand that atmas warmonger is better.
2. 0 10 wukong that dies in 1 sec and buys dmg instead of armor
3. a 1-5 at 15 minuts xerath in mid that doesnt try the champs for the first time against bots.

i went like 13-5-8 with sivir and my bro as lux went 3 - 0 -1x.

What an epik fail game, this matchmaker system...

And megadoomer you have the same amount at lvl 8/9.
Last edited by AkumaBeast; Dec 18, 2011 at 09:13 PM.
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
Originally Posted by JtanK View Post
Critchance isn't as fun as it used to be before trynda rework. Just saying, you might feel disappointed.

Also Megadoomer is right, flat manareg is just not worth it compared to per level.

I still have to buy Trynda anyway. I will use these runes rather for trolling, than something serious :P

Also, what do you guys think about:

Lux
Nidalee
Xerath

aiming for Xerath, I love his abilities, but damn, that spear, or dat laz0r!
Originally Posted by Saint View Post
I still have to buy Trynda anyway. I will use these runes rather for trolling, than something serious :P

Also, what do you guys think about:

Lux
Nidalee
Xerath

aiming for Xerath, I love his abilities, but damn, that spear, or dat laz0r!

Nid's fun, but I feel Xerath is better for srsbsns (dat 70% spell pen). Lux is meh.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Another good match, unfortunately my team were complete shite and I carried them right up until the enemy team stole baron and blue/red buff off us then completely destroyed my full team.