Ranking
lafen is my favourite godperson

i am currently on an island in the middle of the atlantic ocean

it's pretty cool
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Hi nerds, I'm making the most intense replay that I've ever made it's going to take me a whole month and it's going to be so good and its going to be absolute shit
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Larfen View Post

If you're making replays for video exposure, I'm afraid you've gone down the wrong path, my child.

I've made replays for many reasons: to win events, to impress people, to be in videos even. However, I've learned that although these are only secondary to what your true cause should be: for yourself. Only through making the kind of replays you want to make, the kinds of replays that impress even yourself, may you achieve enlightenment through the singleplayer mode.

Amen

i can impress myself all i want, but it doesn't make me a good replay maker. it just keeps me making mediocre replays, i guess

so, yes, i quite frequently made videos hoping that someone would use it in a video

you're larfen, everyone is already aware that you've had a magnum opus and continue to make great replays
beware
the goblin
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
Hi nerds, I'm making the most intense replay that I've ever made it's going to take me a whole month and it's going to be so good and its going to be absolute shit

I'll help you fgt
Originally Posted by Nearly View Post
replay making is pointless if people don't comment on your replay thread

gee whiz it sure does suc
beware
the goblin