Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I just deranked to LE while playing against 2 GEs, 2 supremes, and 1 LEM

what
Last edited by Hush; Dec 13, 2015 at 02:40 AM.
FIRED UP
Just played my first LE match in a long time

36 kills
got called a hacker by both teams
?????
please give me back LEM this sucks
FIRED UP
I'm geting tired of this game... Why nobody wants to listen simple tactics... We are CT, just smoke the fucking entrys and camp... What my team do? RUSHING ALL THE FUCKING TIME. Global is just only a dream that will never come true...
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
Global is just only a dream that will never come true...

bitch not with that attitude
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
no point in becoming global either, its like DMG when it comes to gamesense, the only thing that changes is that people have slightly better aim. Yesterday on inferno 3 guys played B and one guy insisted in going apps with me on A and they couldn't figure out why we were loosing, they had no idea what crossfiring was, and what rotating ment, and they didn't call anything what so ever. I have lost several 30-40 kill games recently because of utterly useless teammates. And before you say "kills doesn't matter" in cs and teamplay is all important. Yes teamplay is important, but if neither of your teammates cooperate what so ever kills is everything that matters,
Last edited by Ezeth; Dec 13, 2015 at 04:05 PM.