Toribash
Hey B4CK. I m used to 9.81 gravity so i do struggle with -30.00 a bit, but i think i m slowly getting the hang of it. And i usually make 1replay per day.
Your selfspar looks great for a WIP. Keep it up brotha!

Wooohooo 50th post xD
-----
I'd like to change my pose for the clan picture if it's possible.
It's on the frame 5
Attached Files
#GrAm-Serenity.rpl (278.5 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by GrAmOf0n; Dec 2, 2014 at 04:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
ORMO|Replays n' stuff|RIP Monk
Timmy, that is a dumb rule. It is a game... We can use any move we want. Thus, it shall be counted as honorable in my book. BTW everyone wanting to say this, HONOR and HONOUR are the same thing. They both are spellings to it.
-----
Yo guys, I'm sorry to say, but I will be resigning here and now. It's been on my mind for about a week. I just don't feel the clan is the way it used to be, and the people arent as nice anymore. Good luck, and good bye... Sorry. ;(
Last edited by rcrichman; Dec 2, 2014 at 09:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by rcrichman View Post
Yo guys, I'm sorry to say, but I will be resigning here and now. It's been on my mind for about a week. I just don't feel the clan is the way it used to be, and the people arent as nice anymore. Good luck, and good bye... Sorry. ;(

Heya rc.. had a great time with you. All the best..
Everything is in movement.. nothing stay the same.
But its your desicion. Hope you'll find a clan that fits you.
Good luck rc...
-----
Who will be the new librarian
-----
Who will be the new librarian
Last edited by tedster789; Dec 2, 2014 at 10:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Oh I see rcrichman has left. Sad to hear that but I hope he is happy this way.
I wonder who the new librarian will be. I think we should recruit more higher belt people who are active on the forum. Lately a lot of members left this clan. We must try to not let this clan die.

Also I have been working on my aikido throws. I'd like some comments and/or feedback on it. I'm trying to get into Team Aikido. I have already applied for it. I hope they will accept me.
Attached Files
Aikido - Multiplayer 1.rpl (38.3 KB, 2 views)
Aikido - Multiplayer 9.rpl (38.1 KB, 3 views)
Aikido - Multiplayer 10.rpl (32.6 KB, 3 views)

i am a bird now - Lil B

Well, that ban was fun.
Why do I always get busted for 'good luck' posts? :l
I need to learn!
Semi-Pro Counter Strike Player.
I'm actually gonna go with timmyboy with this, some people in this clan are not even close to being active, and i'm alright for the belts, but not blue and under, i think that's to low.
Last edited by tedster789; Dec 3, 2014 at 01:49 AM.
I was doing random stuff in a skateboard mod and press R once I landed it. Then the board like flew away...
-----
WAIT RCRICHMAN LEFT?? NOO!!!! By the way.. what does a librarian do?
Attached Files
zzz wtf lmao.rpl (101.8 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Kuya; Dec 3, 2014 at 01:48 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump