Toribash
View Poll Results: All in?
YES
4 Votes / 50.00%
no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

this one is getting moderated every now and then, so don't worry, feel free to post
Last edited by snake; Dec 28, 2011 at 02:03 PM.
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Please, let me reject lexx. I know that he insn't our material for certain. + applied to the several clans at same time. Too much ego. Sorry guys, but no way he could join us till i'm here.
tell me about aikido
Snake, I already said that there are 3 clans that are really the best in whole toribash, in my opinion.
I started from JollyR, because I know I had pretty low chances to get in, same with Urban.
Now I am here, and I want to join fl0w. I said that if I'm not accepted to any of these clans, then I'll be a loner forever.
Please try to get my situation, Snake.
I don't really get what you're talking about the ego stuff. Might be about my past.
Lets chat on skype or something, I can insure you that I'm not a young brat who wants just any clan.
Last edited by Lexx; Dec 29, 2011 at 12:41 AM.
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
sure you are not a young brat. i told ya the impression i have about you. and this isn't a thing i will possibly change. try to join some other clan.

in short: no.

Thank You Mario! But Our Princess Is In Another Castle!
tell me about aikido
I'd like you to explain why I am not your material.
I play with fl0w members most often. And they see that I am good enough with aikido and wushu.
Seriously, lets have a chat in skype.
Oh, can you please remind me of your skypename?
Last edited by Lexx; Dec 29, 2011 at 12:56 AM.
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •