Toribash
View Poll Results: Will you enter this tourney? (Max 8 or 16)
Yes!
14 Votes / 82.35%
No...
3 Votes / 17.65%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

oh fuck im having no chanche to win this :<

but i feel cheated, even if tiff repaly is awesome i feel like you all only say that caus she's a girl.
Analllll,, come on. i think youre will be in top 4..

And ckytoh, if its allowed chance entry, put this.
This is more better, longer,many nice poses, and balanced gorilla-endpose.
Attached Files
dance-kekko1.rpl (194.2 KB, 7 views)
Do you know, how to do nothing and still think you're helping?
But if this event is forged by some kind of positive racism, that means, if you are extra friendly to a girl, so no one thinks your a women hater or an asshole, and in my opinion that is what is happening here.

When this si going to be a poll i could exactly say what woul happen:

Everyone, srsly EVERYONE will give at least one vote to tiffany, and i bet not just caus her repaly is so awesome, mostly because she is a girl.

So i think its better to let the replays get juged by someone who doesn't cares that she is a girl or not, and i know someone who could do so.

If this gets ignored or deleted caus you all think im a sore looser i iwll dis-enter this event.

Have a nice day

BTW: tiff nothing against you, just needed to say so :|
anal im querying weather to decide by poll or by asking 3 well known dancers to vote one of which will hopefully be rutzor also sorry toby i kinda missed your replay :L added it now
all replay list should be up to date

ok confirmed its going to be judges now instead this should make it alot fairer have one week from wednsday till deadline for replays
Last edited by CkyToH; May 18, 2010 at 03:46 PM.
CkyToH/GuineaTigg Active from Mar 2008 - Jan 2019
You're telling bullshit here ~Anal

Anal can not live with criticism. You should stop abusing you moderator rights..

Abusing?, im just doing it like Animal

Animal is not takin away criticism. ;) You just cannot live with that. You are offending us all "You are all racists" and you can not live with that small post? thank you. -.-

Thanks CkyToH ^^ Doesn't matter if you missed it.

@ BlubKill: Try to dance simultaniously or only with one character Then it should be better.
@ Garkin: Haha I like the idea of the dancearena. My advice would be: Either stay in the ring or make the replay longer.

Cool tries.
Last edited by Tobybash; May 18, 2010 at 04:25 PM.
Hey
/invade

i think the most players here know me...

I dont wanna blame someone but tiff´s replay looks to perfect then a blackbelt can do it. it is epic like killer, nuthug and so on. I think it is stolen... i ask at the same time killer if it is hims. So dont be angry but i will informate u if it is.

sincerly Bossy
ok bossy il never push away a member of toribash trying to help. =] i dont think she stole it but if she did that would proberly have to exempt her im sure she didnt tho.

also guys stop this ok its ment to be an event dont have an argument of sorts in it please.

the problems already been resolved im finding judges instead
Good afternoon lads and lasses. CkyToH has assigned me as a judge, so I'll be on of the judges.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
Originally Posted by Bossy00001 View Post
/invade

i think the most players here know me...

I dont wanna blame someone but tiff´s replay looks to perfect then a blackbelt can do it. it is epic like killer, nuthug and so on. I think it is stolen... i ask at the same time killer if it is hims. So dont be angry but i will informate u if it is.

sincerly Bossy

yeah she stole it ill see if i cant find the replay witch i posted it online.

http://forums.toribash.com/showthrea...127223&page=19 download the replay called " dance o'mega awesame-ness dance .rpl "
Last edited by killer3366; May 18, 2010 at 04:38 PM.
Dot dot dot
Originally Posted by killer3366 View Post
yeah she stole it ill see if i cant find the replay witch i posted it online

killer if you go into your usercp theres attachments at the bottom that will help u find it