Toribash
I say yes too to spite nearly
also i think ur gud

but idk when we decided we change the rules all the time i need to get caught up lel
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
here u go again.
i know i still suck but i may get yesand i'm 0.00000% shure.
Attached Files
[Alpha][ Forgetful ][M].rpl (113.8 KB, 6 views)
[Alpha][ Sailor Moon ][T].rpl (157.2 KB, 6 views)
[Alpha][ The Module ][M].rpl (191.7 KB, 5 views)
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Going to go with a no, mostly because you just decided to stand still and fall over, it's ok to move around just a little bit to be able to pose you know. Also you were really twitchy in all of them. All in all it just needs more smoothness from your movements, the basics are all there, you just need to build on that.

Keep working at it you'll get in eventually.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
alright i'll work on that.
and now leave me alone coz i'm training.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Gonna go with no. I think they could have been better but they make a lot of hiccups, little twitches, and make bad decisions so they don't turn out as nice as they could have been. Get ready for a generic as hell answer but you need to work a little hard on your movements and maybe experiment more on what you can do instead of just following what you have already done.
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
hello there ^-^
some firends told me to try and apply :3

Nutella v1 - its a splitcap with some cute spins

Jelly - its a madman with a 4dm boom hit (i had a hard time getting into a pose cuz i landed on that one joint .-.)

Faded Regalia - its a madman too, with another 4dm boom hit and 2 other cute kicks ^-^
Attached Files
#SD - Theee - Nutella v1.rpl (169.0 KB, 24 views)
#M - Theee - Jelly.rpl (236.0 KB, 23 views)
#M - Theee - Faded Regalia.rpl (247.7 KB, 30 views)
Pidda's spirit animal
Nutella: The split was real nice, but the follow up and pose could have been better. Not much to say about it.

Jelly: This was probably the weakest of the bunch, the opener was jerky but even with that I liked the decap and boom. Unfortunately you still had a problem with following up, especially with the pose, to be frank that part just could have been done a lot better.

Faded Regalia: This was nice, I like this, it suffers from the whole ending and beginning but in between it was really really nice.

No for now but you're very close.
<Shook> FLAGGOTS