9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Cool Story Bro. ;3
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Squirre1 View Post
thanks guise! :O and jules....suprise meh

What do you want? Rainbows and all that shat ;v? Also, you want a siggy?

Also
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~ I got no gifts lol. Except from IN clan for mai Bday
Name: Rutten
Qi: 108
Skills: Intelligent, firm (in both senses), stunningly attractive etc.
Why I want to join: To rebuild and revive this clan to it's former glory and to hang out.
How can I help: Provide reputation, discipline and my brain.

Guys, be creative in your application. It's best not to follow the format as it shows your individuality.

Also, I think that all re-applicants should have to get ALL THREE leaders votes. That way you are more likely to siphon out the noobs.
Last edited by Uric; Aug 1, 2010 at 06:10 AM.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Name: Alex
Skills: Wushu,akido, classic..
GMT:-4 USA, Michigan
Belt and qi: Brown belt and 620 QI
About 3 posts a week will do just so we know you are active: umm 11 posts a day average lol
Past Clans: Guardians and Fish

Why do you want to join Piratez? Because everyone in piratez i pretty much know, there so nice and a really good clan.. I can show my artistic skills that i have to hem and they can tell me how im doing with it, a lot of people in piratez do art so i thought that this is the clan for me..
Last edited by OpTiC; Aug 1, 2010 at 06:13 AM.
I have me original application.
Belt and qi: Brown
904 Qi Rank 643 I think

GMT: Pacific so that's either GMT-8 or GMT-7

Your Strongest Mod: Judo or Aikido

Self Description: A willing player who plays the game and experiments with the physics of it. A good learner who is open to change. I like practicing art i make logos and stuff.
Examples:
An avatar

Grunge style logo:

Christmas tree:

Past Clans: One unofficial that died when I was newb. Killers

Are you active on forums?
(about 3 posts a week will do just so we know you are active): Yep I post, give criticism, post art, enter contests, etc.
Just became (Really)active like in August so that explains my post count.

If Possible post a screenshot of your Toribash guy:
Here it is. I have a head texture and a right pec texture(That You can't see) that I bought on accident.

And 3 of your best MP replays:
Meh I don't save hardly any replays so I didn't have a lot to select from. I sure I can show you my skills as I play and fight within this clan
Click this to go to the replays
I think you evaluated me pretty well from battling me.