yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I vote yes. I saw him ingame for a while and he played well. He also has a great personality.
|FAQ|[re]|Programmer|
I'm back :)
^ Nah. You suck too much to be on the members list. Hahaha. Flaming ftw. Add to my points.

And don't get butthurt over this post hydro. xD
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
Crayve and dex Your votes do not count.. for the last time ITS RUM STORAGE PEOPLE CAN VOTE ONLY!....
I am staying neutral until i can test you.
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
Originally Posted by dragoblade View Post
Crayve and dex Your votes do not count.. for the last time ITS RUM STORAGE PEOPLE CAN VOTE ONLY!....
I am staying neutral until i can test you.

When and where mate?
OK how about now..

/jo piratez..will be waiting..

EDIT:

I say yes...he is an exeptional player especially for his belt(like..im second dan - but play lik 5th... he is first and he nearly beat me 3 times in a row (he beat me once..)
he is a very nice guy to

so a big YES from me
Last edited by dragoblade; Jul 31, 2010 at 11:25 PM.
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
He seems to be a decent enough fellow.

Try to cut back on the obscene amount of smileys, though.
[Piratez]
I am neither Oyster nor lsl.
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
Well, I am sorry how the things turned out. But if u think about it, this is not such a great loss. I will still be here, as always, but as a guest. When I joined Piratez it was mainly because of Perica (my friend, we are from the same country). But he left and I stayed. I loved the Piratez when they were still in 'kinder-garden'. Year passed, and there where good times and they were bad times. Never felted to be a part of the team. My low in-game skill was even embarrassment for this clan. I know what will u say to this but that is a part that is important to me. Couldn't support u in the time of need (clan wars), I'm not using IRC, I do not 'bond' and I hardly do anything in this clan except that comic, and even that is not Piratez-only. Lately, I witnessed that Piratez during 'transitions' of some members started to lose their 'focus'. Finally we became nervous-dramatic-argue clan, where no one listens and everyone are for themselves. Ppl argue about trivial things, call each-others names, fight for silly things. Lots of threads that hardly have any purpose. And, there is mine (and its only my fault cause that is me) 'distancing' from clan by my constant forum roam. Lets face it, there is also a generation difference between me and rest of Piratez. What u think is important now(in your current age) to me is just an already seen 'phase'. I just can't connect with members here anymore.
So, that is why I made this decision. If its means anything, I'm still close to this ship and no other clan will 'have' me, ever. Life goes on. In a week or two, u will see that this is not a big deal.

Ok. Just as I stated, you've just threw all you guys speech to "Make Grayve stay" away in the thrash can. Also, done.

#TribeOn