Toribash
Originally Posted by Lionet View Post
@Everyone: I had an awesome idea, what about we have a "Room of Shame" role?

WHOEVER DISOBEYS PAT WILL BE PUNISHED BEING MOVED TO THE ROOM OF SHAME!

EDIT: God I'm genius, I should be official clan thinker

You'd better be off Halue's sidekick lol
Actually I'm seeing more potential from Lionet being the shit poster than Halue, come on Halue bring it up dude wtf... (you're still our living meme though <3)
I mean if you come up with an idea you can just make the thread and if we don't like it we can just delete it, right?
Originally Posted by Aadame View Post
Welcum to Vector Fallen. Gosh I just had like 5 second burp that tasted like coke and pickles

Best feeling ever.
Originally Posted by Karbn View Post
welcome to vector! i'm the resident parkour wizard, aadame and keshava are our video nerds, onsola is our mod magician, and lionet and haluejah are our meme lords XD

and there's pat, but he's qualified himself as mean leader dude... >_>

I mean I was just doing some stuff and all of a sudden I'm the mean one, so I'm taking it. I'm usually the mean one elsewhere in real life as well so I might as well take it without any problems. I can be sweet sometimes too.
Besides, there always should be a meanie in a group of friends right?
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Halue still is sick, so probably that's the reason why he isn't shitposting often lately. Let's give him a time to chill out
-----
Originally Posted by Karbn View Post
welcome to vector! i'm the resident parkour wizard, aadame and keshava are our video nerds, onsola is our mod magician, and lionet and haluejah are our meme lords XD

and there's pat, but he's qualified himself as mean leader dude... >_>

hey meme lord tag is restricted to Halue! As Pat said, I'm Halue's sidekick.

And Pat is not just the mean Leader, things here are like... Aadame is our kewl mother and Pat is the bossy father. Both love us but have different ways of dealing with us
-----
by the way, I had the work to download to download Zootopia (HD obviously, duh), but zipped and .avi format in my phone. What means I had to download an app to unzip and an app to convert to mp4.

I deserve a "good job", right? Not going to watch that shit tho
-----
Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
savage.

hey there, welcome.

Also damn, I can't log in on the forums in my phone :/

#ImNotEvenSpamming

How come?
Last edited by Lionet; Jan 31, 2018 at 10:42 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You would deserve a good job if you were young you know lol

@Aadame: it appears you're a mother now^
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Idk I log in and it get's back to the log in page :/

That happened to me in Toribash Texture site (via mobile), actually when I tried to login the page crashed or something. Eventually it worked but I've never seen that happening in forum, you should open a thread in Rapid Thread or Technical Support tho
Originally Posted by Patrickooo View Post

@Aadame: it appears you're a mother now^

O hell nah, Im the one who bangs not the one being bangd D: I would be pretty good milf tho
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
o ma ga is that onsola my boi online again ?
where were u mann
add me KingCactus#6534

hi guys how are u ?
okami is dying :c

aadame show some bobs of vegana
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
Also damn, I can't log in on the forums in my phone :/

This is why I wanted a forum app so damn badly :^(
I've never had such a glorious night of sleep, I got 10 hours of sleep somehow, thats the magic of being a sick bitch
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
Um Mamute pequenino queria voar
Originally Posted by Aadame View Post
O hell nah, Im the one who bangs not the one being bangd D: I would be pretty good milf tho

Women are boss too you know (in cases where the woman is actually mature)
Originally Posted by Haluejah View Post
This is why I wanted a forum app so damn badly :^(
I've never had such a glorious night of sleep, I got 10 hours of sleep somehow, thats the magic of being a sick bitch

I've never slept over 8 hours lol good for you.

About forum on phone, I used tapatalk a very long time ago and I suppose it still works if y'all wanna give it a shot.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █