Toribash
Originally Posted by NinjaBee View Post
And/Or 4. You need toribash version 3.72 and a little mod thing

Don't need a mod, just need the right information to make it 3 or 4 players.
SPEAKING OF THAAAT.
Watch this with 3.72.
Hue.
Huehue.
Attached Files
D3 - The Creation of Demons.rpl (553.1 KB, 5 views)
@Manly:
Why this '' rip erth '' still in your sig...?
-----------------------------------------------------
Sorry for this kinda spam thing, but i have to invite anyone to join mah new org, just click on my sig.
Originally Posted by D3m0nz View Post
Don't need a mod, just need the right information to make it 3 or 4 players.
SPEAKING OF THAAAT.
Watch this with 3.72.
Hue.
Huehue.

Well yeah but I have a app that makes a replay with the right info. That's what I meant by mod lol.

And that's sweet! How do you save the multiplayer replay?
Everytime I save it then play it back its just 2 players...

Imagine, 3 or 4 clans at a time for clan war XD. There could be so many cool things. Imagine if the best spar or parkour people did a giant thing together. The only 2 that come to mind are Swexx and Oblivion, I know there is more, but that is who that come to mind.
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
^That would probably go better in the offtopic thread.
Anyway, yeah, got 2 free XBLA games through an offer on a bag of doritos, Toy Soldiers and The Maw.

gg doritos.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
lol?
Anyways , i was in parkour today and the dude pinged, now the replay is fucked, whenever i try to watch the replay i dq at the beginning and it resets ...anyone know what the fuck is going on?
~Nigma
That video was hilarious. Loved when he went on a fake rant about his "tough life" and the camera panned around looking at the huge houses. I died laughing.
NOODLE ARMS
lol @ mannequin slap , tyler is the shit , i like his music too , except for the illuminati parts , but he's cool .There's another vid where he gets bacon scented soap and freaks the fuck out , i could upload it if you like .
Last edited by TKJ; Mar 27, 2013 at 08:05 PM.
~Nigma