Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

You should take it through the development cycle thronior.

Tai Otoshi

Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
Originally Posted by Aquita View Post
You should take it through the development cycle thronior.

Tai Otoshi

i don't like that gif... he should have bent his knee and then straghtened it again. i prefer this
Actually i think your supposed to keep it bent the whole way through, and throw your opponent over the straight leg.
-----
Here's a tai otoshi i had in my hip throw tutorial. Theres no bended knee but its pretty close.
-----
Forgot link: http://forum.toribash.com/attachment...1&d=1446274753
Last edited by footlox; Jun 22, 2016 at 07:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Toribash Martial Artists
Originally Posted by Aquita View Post
Actually i think your supposed to keep it bent the whole way through, and throw your opponent over the straight leg.
-----
Here's a tai otoshi i had in my hip throw tutorial. Theres no bended knee but its pretty close.
-----
Forgot link: http://forum.toribash.com/attachment...1&d=1446274753

exactly, the leg is only straight at the end and is at the same time a help to lift your oppenent off the ground
I dont think tai otoshi is the right move but we need to make a new tutorial for the knowledge base.
Toribash Martial Artists
sometimes my old teacher would give me a pass even when i missed a few things.
think u could be more like him so i can get tier 1, cheers mate.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
mate how hard is a turnover, suplex, and snapkick. I could do that in 15 minutes.
-----
Trust me it'll feel better when you earn it.
Last edited by footlox; Jun 23, 2016 at 05:37 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Toribash Martial Artists
i have turnover and suplex but a snapkick is one of them things i never save cause theyre basic af. ill go ingame and get a snapkick, does abd count or do i have to use original aikido fam?
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
i have turnover and suplex but a snapkick is one of them things i never save cause theyre basic af. ill go ingame and get a snapkick, does abd count or do i have to use original aikido fam?

Read da rules thats why i wrote them for.
-----
Originally Posted by monkeyishi View Post
what about a tutorial on foot sweeps. it can introduce the concept of foot work to newer fighters.

That could work. We could co-develop it if you're interested.
Last edited by footlox; Jun 23, 2016 at 06:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Toribash Martial Artists