Toribash
Originally Posted by JuaniXk View Post
I guess I should give this a go :P

1st replay - Decap. Yeah, opener is stiff as f.
2nd replay - Manip, not much else to say.
3rd replay - Splitcap with a little manipulation.

i would say no for now

gunslanger was well done but there is not much to comment on here, it is a very simple idea with fair execution. hard to judge based on it alone.

courtesy call was more like it, a replay with stuff going on. i do not appreciate the grab for the decap though, it is a sign that you were not able to control your tori and aim your kick well and resorted to grabbing, when you could have perfectly tweaked the kick with some more patience. the manip itself was like completely average.

look ma v2 is probably my favourite from the 3, but i am bothered by the fact that you blatantly ripped your hands off, and still did not use that to elevate the replay quality. i expected you to like punch uke hard and make a few dms, that would have been very impressive (and it would have been completely obvious that it was your intention). again, simple replay, which is not a bad thing but it is harder to judge people.
oh yeah
well, I will say this. I enjoy your style for whatever reason.
I won't judge you're first replay since I helped position your last kick. But the replay overall was a little messy, it was more or less a cluster of kicks that got little dm's here and there.

Second one: Personally, I'd change that to something else. it just doesn't stand out for what ever reason. Might be because decaps are underrated now and don't look as cool as they could be.

Last one: By far the best replay. If you get denied, I'd use it in you're next one. I loved the flow of it, and I enjoyed how you spun around on you're knees to get momentum for your follow up. Was extremely well executed.

----------------

If all you're replays were like the last one, I'd say yes for sure.
I always judge on whether or not I like 2/3 of the replays. Since I can't judge the first one, I want you to change out your second one and put something else there. If it makes me say "wow, that's op" I will say Yes.
From the new one you put in:

You're opener looked pretty good, was pretty cool up until you jumped. You stopped all momentum to launch yourself towards uke.
You had a great combo, although grab decaps aren't really my thing. Would have been a little better if I saw you grab the the upper back and boom with your left foot, since the positioning was already there.
Seemed a little rushed honestly, seemed like you could have turned it into a little bit more boomy and awesome. Although it wasn't terrible to say the least.

I could see you being a part of ormo. I'm going to say yes
THERES THIS UNSPOKEN RULE THAT GOES A BIT LIKE THIS
ONCE YOU HAVE SUBMITTED YOUR 3 REPLAYS YOU CANT REALLY SWAP THEM OUT FOR BETTER ONES
UNLESS SOMEONE CHANGED IT BUT THATS HOW ITS ALWAYS WORKED
NOT ALWAYS BUT RECENTLY

SORY
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
does that mean I got denied
and I'm pretty sure people have changed out replays before
ok bye
Last edited by Galaxy; May 5, 2015 at 01:22 PM. Reason: wOw
Originally Posted by Galaxy View Post
does that mean I got denied
and I'm pretty sure people have changed out replays before
ok bye

its not really a rule. i wouldnt enforce it harshly, it is just something we said like once because people thought they could change our mind by switching a replay or two immediately after they got denied. we dont want people to apply between short periods of time, so we said that just to shoo them away for a bit. generally, it is fine to switch replays if you do it before your app gets judged OR if a recruiter explicitly asks you to. generally though, applicants always should post the 3 replays they think are their best. it is useless to try and appeal to the taste of the recruiter because we have many recruiters :l
oh yeah
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
I want you to change out your second one and put something else there.

Thanks for clearing that up, Pusga.