Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

i keep getting placed against guys with more than 3000 hours in cs
rip when your enemy has 5 times your playtime
dreamy suicide act
so like they nerfed the revolver but now its useless apart from the perfect accuracy which doesnt fucking matter if ur dead cause you couldnt shoot for like 2 secs.
it has the same damage output as a deagle so the only reason youre paying more for it and replacing it with deagle is because it has perfect accuracy and has a delay to fire.

Originally Posted by dank View Post
i keep getting placed against guys with more than 3000 hours in cs
rip when your enemy has 5 times your playtime

tbh it could be worse. i mean if an enemy only 'has 24 hours playtime' youre probs playing against a Global or a supreme.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
so like they nerfed the revolver but now its useless apart from the perfect accuracy which doesnt fucking matter if ur dead cause you couldnt shoot for like 2 secs.
it has the same damage output as a deagle so the only reason youre paying more for it and replacing it with deagle is because it has perfect accuracy and has a delay to fire.

tbh it could be worse. i mean if an enemy only 'has 24 hours playtime' youre probs playing against a Global or a supreme.

the guys with 3000 hours are deranked globals anyway so that doesn't really change anything
dreamy suicide act
I've been having a serious problem getting teamed with derankers and trolls in LEM

nothing worse than finding out a team mate is intentionally throwing a match and you can't kick him because his friend is in there too

actually played a match where 2 dudes were throwing so clearly that an enemy left to have pity on us, we won 16-14
FIRED UP
Lmfao, i'm sick of trolls in the rank of LE and LEM. I keep deranking from LEM to LE because of them. It's so annoying.
Yeah idk what i'm still doing on tb
Lol I just lost 2 games to guys who were clearly hacking. Prefire where we were hiding, always have a guy watching flank when we were flanking, but no one watched behind when we didn't. Molotov only the spots where we were hiding, no matter what spot it was, there was never a molotov that didn't get them a kill.

It's such bullshit.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by 0Achieve0 View Post
Lmfao, i'm sick of trolls in the rank of LE and LEM. I keep deranking from LEM to LE because of them. It's so annoying.

Something else I noticed is there are some genuinely terrible people in LE/LEM too

People that have poor crosshair placement, poor game sense, poor aim in general, etc

I shouldn't say terrible, but it definitely look like they shouldn't be in LE/LEM
Last edited by Hush; Dec 12, 2015 at 06:48 PM.
FIRED UP
yo can we start doing this thing where we link the match so we can watch it too?
we seem to find a shit tonne of hackers but god damn when im on overwatch i aint got a hacker yet smh. i think i got like 2 griefers and one guy that got reported cause he was bad
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Just played against some portugese players who all had 150 ping and did nothing but use autos and jump around corners with p90s.

Honestly, every game I've played with people from SA makes me hate them more.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
YO BOYS GONNA GET DMG SOON ON A 9 WIN STREAK ONLY 2nd/ TOP FRAGGED, MATCHED WITH 3 DMG's LAST MATCH AND WON 16-5 I was liek 20/15 it's shit Yh Ik, before you comment Ydontyougofuckyourselfmate.
vlone