Ranking
i love volibear i got 45-0-21 whit last game and 2 pentakill and 3 quadra kills + a lot of double kill
2nd Generation Toribasher
Sounds like someone played against bots.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
Originally Posted by Hamr View Post
Sounds like someone played against bots.

I've never managed to get a pentakill in a bot game because they're never all in the same place. :<
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by Kat View Post
why would you even buy evelynn

lol i even got a skin for her.
she is viable on low elo if youre better than the others. and since my elo dropped bout 250 points in season 2 i am a rapist with her.

also:
45-0 doesnt have to be a bot game.
OHW PRENERFD RUMBLE WHY ARENT YOU WITH ME ANYMORE ;-;
-----
bw i am thinking about participating on a 1on1 tournament for a dota2 key and i thought about yorick.
banning nidalee (against ad nidalee)
garen
and xerath
the only champs that actually can outlane yorick.
its up to 3 deaths only midlane if you lose a turret in mid you lost.
i think with yorick i should have a freewin.
waiting for any douche to pick leblanc just to rip em apart with the gravedigger
Last edited by pinheads; Dec 17, 2011 at 01:20 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
LAG.
LAG.
LAAAAAAG.
I can't express how fucking pissed I am right now. I never get mad at ANYTHING, let alone video games. But, it seems that every game I try to play with Lee Sin gives me shitty teammates who have no idea how to lane, and my connection constantly fucks up. After disconnecting and reconnecting twice, I was severely underleveled, and my teammates were blaming it on me. When I got back to bot lane where I was before, I started being attacked. By Warwick. Now, I could've used my ulti to escape or just killed him because of my lifesteal, but HIS FUCKING CORPSE WAS SLIDING AROUND AND I WAS TAKING DAMAGE AND COULDN'T TARGET HIM. I wanted to quit really badly, but I think it's kinda douchey to your teammates. But, as I continued on, my teammates kept calling me a baddie, and then they just started telling me to leave.

So that's what I did. FUCK this game, FUCK my connection, and FUCK those kids.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
Originally Posted by NoCheerios View Post
LAG.
LAG.
LAAAAAAG.
I can't express how fucking pissed I am right now. I never get mad at ANYTHING, let alone video games. But, it seems that every game I try to play with Lee Sin gives me shitty teammates who have no idea how to lane, and my connection constantly fucks up. After disconnecting and reconnecting twice, I was severely underleveled, and my teammates were blaming it on me. When I got back to bot lane where I was before, I started being attacked. By Warwick. Now, I could've used my ulti to escape or just killed him because of my lifesteal, but HIS FUCKING CORPSE WAS SLIDING AROUND AND I WAS TAKING DAMAGE AND COULDN'T TARGET HIM. I wanted to quit really badly, but I think it's kinda douchey to your teammates. But, as I continued on, my teammates kept calling me a baddie, and then they just started telling me to leave.

QQing is my favourite part of LoL
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by NoCheerios View Post
LAG.
LAG.
LAAAAAAG.

my connection also fucks up constantly
my teammates are most of times bad and kids who tell you to qq
honestly i get a bit mad too, but there's always a tomorrow, you see.
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
i.fucking.hate.retards.that.try.volibear.

He went fucking 0-23-1 and blaming it on the team while just running blindly up middle lane. lets just say their tryn had an easy 30 kill game...

also

hurr

I'm a fucking professional!