yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

lol stop being a bitch aboout it, if you posted more and made good comments about things maybe we would care more, stop bitching and do something about it
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
You have to tell me what have u decided about Rift and the Lets talk about the Rift threads. Where are the leaders of this clan? I asked them.

RIFT stays at this DSC.
Also, stay here man.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Great. My internet get fucked up for 4 days and that's what get? Inactivitie just bring me destruction...

Anyway, what kind of question is that? Do you realy think that we would stand a chance of saying no to any request of yours? You're, I mean, were part of this ship, and a good friend, so, you can stay as much as you want.

Who am I to hold you? I'm not selfish enough for that. You're free. Do what you want to. Just something that makes me mad, and is not because of you only realy. When I was about to quit you, and some other people sayid that I coudn't leave. That I was part of this ship. That some of you would stay until the end. Well, this ship isn't even 1 feet under the water and those people who made me stay are already jumping from it? Well, not of my bussines anymore.

Até algum dia. In other words, see you soon.

#TribeOn
yeah thats kinda unfair for you to say tht he cant leave and the next thing we know everybody is trying to go overboard
no, the current banners are the only reminder we still have of when this clan was the creme of the crop
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
The thing is: 'fathers' of this clan left and went into other clans, and now they are suddenly angry that their child didn't grow up to be what they expected to be, without their guidance. You can't make things right sending post cards from 'far-far-away' just telling this adolescent problem-child to straighten up.

QFT QFW(wisdom)

i dont know what to do anymore, I have studied ur ways of leadership and if I got into a position of power I (with help) can help this clan be epic again
Originally Posted by Marked1 View Post
Brian, hun, i have one question. Could You chill the fuck out? Why are You trying to be such a drama? I am sick of it. Don't act such childish. You're changing into fucking Grayve with his week of inactive bcs of some bullshit. Stay calm and don't make such a f4gg0t threads.

I'll take that as... Something. But unfortunatly, I have to agree with you.

Brian, man, do you realize what you're trying to do? I know you want to know people opnions and stuff, but realy. You've just splited the clan in two. This isn't of our bussiness. If you want to leave, then do it. I'm no one to stop you from that. If you want to stay, then do it aswell. No one can tell you what to do. So, as Marked1 said, stop with this "I'm a poor guy. People hate me" kinda threads. Wherever you go, there will be always those who doesn't like you and those who do. You gotta learn to live with that.

Closed. Is your decision and you know it.

#TribeOn