9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by kngsparten View Post
I like the current one. If you can come up with something cool, feel free to post it in the art thread and present it to everyone. From there, we can hold a poll.

...opens up photoshop...
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
YOU NEED TO MAKE A TUT CHRIS >:(
But the avvy made me confused what is she looking at?
and the sig im like WTF?! But always nice ;)
holla holla get dolla
Oyster, you sure got a point there.
But think about the other members that want him to stay, (I don't meant to "defend" myself here).
As you see, Bojan leave and made a whole clan sad. Now IF another person, Kng, left piratez, think about how depressed will the other members be.
darkshadow8
not dead
You have to tell me what have u decided about Rift and the Lets talk about the Rift threads. Where are the leaders of this clan? I asked them.
Do what you want because a pirate is free ;'(
*sadface*
(I always tough he was the most awesome dude in the clan)
It doens't matter anyway, you suck.
Aww fuck... 1 week and one of the best guys leaves the clan ...
"Roses are red violets are blue, if I had a brick I'd throw it at you." -Stewie
I´m back ! And looks as I will leave...
Hey there guys. Someone deleted my old thread in that I posted about my vacation... So I´m making new one ..
Can you tell me the most importnant things that happened in this clan ?? I´m too lazy to read throught all those new threads ...
I saw that Bojan and kng are going to leave .. Someone else ??
Also it looks as I´m going to leave this clan. But I think that you don´t care about me ...

So maybe bye ...
"Roses are red violets are blue, if I had a brick I'd throw it at you." -Stewie
Originally Posted by hydrotoxin View Post
Oh dear.

Don't leave because of recent issues-- the clan revival effort is just beginning.

I implore you to stay for just a little while longer-- things are going to be looking up very soon.

Come to #piratez and talk with us for a while, everyone is there.

I know this clan is going downhill but we are rebuilding it to its former glory!
but if you do leave, I understand good luck to you on your travels, ill miss you
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.