yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I won't vote because I'm not a clan member, but I would like to say something.

Your ex-leader, the person who founded and made this clan great in the beginning (conjunctively with SpaceLLama) wants kngsparten to leave.

He believes that he is not only damaging this once-great clan's reputation, but actively impeding the progress of the revival effort being staged by him, me, and several other members (it appears hydrotoxin, your newest member, is on board as well).

This clan needs some major renovations, and Uric and I are both of the belief that it starts here-- with kngsparten leaving for the good of the clan.
back from the dead
I think that ours are good as they are right now. We dont need to spend needless amounts of tc for something that functions fine as it is.
Although I want sparten to stay, Oyster has a point.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
/invade

I am going to kill you unless you come back to piratez.

(searches for Bojan...... Where are you >:O)

Seriously, This isn't cool you are a pirate u should stay
If this clan just got boring or anything or because grayve always puts that leader for a month thing, then there is no reason to leave, Just put your deepest thoughts into this think of this as your ... "E-family".
[Pigs]|TA|AM|
I don't know how it lurked into your minds that I'm trying to damage the reputation of this clan. All in all, I try to make it better. As said in the IRC, I bust my ass for this clan.

Also, I believe this clan is an Oligarchy.

And so far, it is 8 stay and 3 leave (for the votes that count)

@ Marked1: I'm not trying to cause drama, I'm simply trying to prove a point. And I was really looking for opinions on why people voted the way they did i.e Kryo because I would like to change what I am doing so he would vote the opposite if I were to hold a poll like this again.

As I said, I don't try to purposely incite drama. I don't make the clan look bad, should be the opposite.

All of you on the "renovation team" have no clue what I do for this clan, or done. How can me being here impede progress? I only make progress happen baby. I will hold the poll a little longer for anyone else who may have not voted (if they are in the clan of course)
Last edited by Mookiefish; Jul 31, 2010 at 06:03 PM.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
Well, I guess everyone has a time where they just have to let go, eh Bojan?

#ItemRights!
I like the current one. If you can come up with something cool, feel free to post it in the art thread and present it to everyone. From there, we can hold a poll.

#ItemRights!