no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Kryo View Post
You weren't there.

I was thank you. I was in the background.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
Uhm no. I am not bias. I just got caught on seeing a member trying to kick an other one by saying no one likes him.

I said this to you already and I wanted to say it to kng as well, but he quit. Talk to each other again. Without anyone else being there to talk while you're talking. And compromise.

If you can't compromise, that shows how bad this situation has turned. IT SHOULDN'T HAVE I tell you. And Rutten. Just saying that don't get caught on him pulling back his apology. He pulls it back, because you don't apologize to him. You should as well.

If both of you apologize, this thing can be forgotten and we can turn our heads into the direction of improving the clans rep.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
Originally Posted by Abel View Post
Uhm no. I am not bias.

I said you were receiving your information from the most bias source possible. That is, Kng, the insecure angry 'victim'. I didn't say that you were biased. Even though now, you are.
Reading comprehension fail, lol.

Oh.....My.....God.
I might as well just quit this fight, because whatever I say, you Rutten misunderstand it. So yeah. I'm not gonna talk about this anymore. Do what you like. Make people quit, as much as you want, if that is fun for you.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
Originally Posted by MrTeapawt View Post
Piratez is a Monarchy.

Since fucking when? Do you understand the flaws of a Monarchy? Who the fuck will you, a leader, rule over if they all hate you and don't listen to you. It's a two way fucking street retard.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Oh.....My.....God.

No need to try and reverse this on me because you didn't understand what I said.
I might as well just quit this fight, because whatever I say, you Rutten misunderstand it. So yeah. I'm not gonna talk about this anymore. Do what you like. Make people quit, as much as you want, if that is fun for you.

I answered all of your bullshit arguments in irc when you quered me.

@Murm, Constitutional republic is where it's at, amirite?

You dear sir could have easily posted in my actuall sellout, because you're not in Piratez.
And it depends on what items.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
Originally Posted by Murmayder View Post
Since fucking when? Do you understand the flaws of a Monarchy? Who the fuck will you, a leader, rule over if they all hate you and don't listen to you. It's a two way fucking street retard.

K, then Piratez is a Three-Way Dictatorship.

Fuck it, Piratez is a clan where you listen to the Leaders.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
/invade/

Honestly.
This thread is stupid and obnoxious.
Not only does it piss people off, yet it makes the clan look bad.
If you belive you are a Piratez then you should have loyalty in yourself.

Obviously you dont if you have to make the clan A.) look Bad B.) Make people hate or get mad at each other.
C.) act childish.

If they didnt want you in there clan you'd think you would be kicked out by now.
your accauctly giving yourself a oneway ticket to get the fuck out.

Therefor i say leave.

As the picture said.

PS: im an ally
...................Unibash Teacher...................