9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Simple Goodbye...
Yes. Time has come to say goodbye. I never thought that this day will come, but... Hard to know what is around the corner and what will transpire in time. I'm leaving this clan and from now on I'll be clan-less. Something isn't right anymore, I don't know what but I can feel it... I can't explain. Maybe I 'alienated' to much, maybe I never was 'part of the team' and I just realized that. Just strike me from the list of Piratez members without much questions.

There a two things that needs to be taken care off.
First is R-I-F-T comic. Since it is the project for the community it belongs to everyone. Can it still stay in this DSC? If can't I will seek refuge for it on some other board. Contact BenDover or something.
Second one is the thread that is very connected with the Rift, the thread where I need to have feedback from the community. Can it stay here as well, and do I have rights to post in it? For old-times sake?

I hope u are not angry with me for this.
so epic man

also: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...=182078&page=7

edit: i made the second to last post in that thread. my setup is different so its like page 28 for you guys
Last edited by Deridor; Jul 31, 2010 at 08:41 AM.

No bojan... please no. Don't tell me that my thread did this. I love you man, please stay. Bojan please...

Please bojan... please...
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
Oh dear.

Don't leave because of recent issues-- the clan revival effort is just beginning.

I implore you to stay for just a little while longer-- things are going to be looking up very soon.

Come to #piratez and talk with us for a while, everyone is there.
[Piratez]
I am neither Oyster nor lsl.
Lies.
LIES.
LIEEESSS.
/me kneels down and raises his fists in the air, shaking them vigorously at the sky.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Either way, thanks for staying with us for so long.

I'm certain that your RIFT threads will be allowed to stay.

Originally Posted by Rutten View Post
I'm certain that your RIFT threads will be allowed to stay.

QFT.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Originally Posted by hydrotoxin View Post
Oh dear.

Don't leave because of recent issues-- the clan revival effort is just beginning.

I implore you to stay for just a little while longer-- things are going to be looking up very soon.

Come to #piratez and talk with us for a while, everyone is there.

What he said.
back from the dead
Well I suppose there isn't anything anyone can say to ge you staying. But obviously we all are sad to hear that. And yes of course you can stay in our DSC to keep rift in here. And if you wish you can be on our allies list (you should be without asking), so you can post here as much as you want.

Well. Good luck in real life (if we loose contact here), and good luck in TB life too. And don't disappoint us with rift :3

OMG I beat the record of being ninja'd. I've been ninja'd here by 6 posts wtf?!?!?!
Lol
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!