Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Started playing a couple of months ago, and having a blast.

Did play 1.6 a bit back in the day but never got into the whole CS thing.
However. The game is litterally unplayable right now with that game braking handheld awp revolver. Really hope it's just a over christmas thing or something and it'l get removed. Probably won't play any competetive at all until it does get extremely nerfed or per se removed.

It's just way to fucking OP lol.

Btw i'm MG1 : D
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
If only there were a way to run SlothSquadrons new mod in matchmaking .-.

http://blog.counter-strike.net/index.php/2015/12/13366/

WE DID IT REDDIT, WE DID IT, COUNTER-STRIKE IS SAVED FROM THE MENACE THAT IS THE REVOLVO.
Last edited by Dscigs; Dec 11, 2015 at 01:58 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Did anyone else get a big frame drop because of the update? I used to play in at least 60fps, now I get max 30.

Parkour • Spar • Skating
its not that, I did put my video settings back to normal and its still slow as fuck sometimes, the guys I played with got it too.
I hope they fix it or something... I even lowered my video settings and couldn't even get it to work as it did before. Maybe it's because of the christmas stuff? I don't know.

I bought 4 keys for boxes, I got a nice SG 553 Well-worn Cyrex, and then a bunch of crap.

Parkour • Spar • Skating
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
its not that, I did put my video settings back to normal and its still slow as fuck sometimes, the guys I played with got it too.

It's really strange, because before (on my shit PC) I only ever had around 50 FPS (which really isn't competitively viable at all). But with the new update, my game now runs at 90+ FPS, though with a really annoying drop to under 30 FPS for around 15 seconds. Really really annoying.
-----
Originally Posted by JuaniXk View Post
I hope they fix it or something... I even lowered my video settings and couldn't even get it to work as it did before. Maybe it's because of the christmas stuff? I don't know.

I bought 4 keys for boxes, I got a nice SG 553 Well-worn Cyrex, and then a bunch of crap.

My first cases ever; I bought 5 Breakout keys. I got a Stattrak CZ Tigris, then another Stattrak CZ Tigris, and then a Safari Mesh Butterfly Knife... and then 2 Negevs.
Last edited by Sparta; Dec 11, 2015 at 05:52 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.
Originally Posted by JuaniXk View Post
Did anyone else get a big frame drop because of the update? I used to play in at least 60fps, now I get max 30.

Copy videos.txt and config.cfg from
Steam\Steamapps\common\Counter-Strike:Global Offensive\csgo\cfg

and paste them into
Steam\userdata\<YOUR STEAM ID>\730\local\cfg

replace both files and see if it fixed your fps

also put -novid in the launch commands of csgo on steam and it will load faster
FIRED UP