Toribash
Originally Posted by Zack View Post
azzeffir23 you are under discussion

Thank you. Also i'm sorry for the mistakes i done in my app, i was in a hurry when i was writting it. :]
mango i denied you because you really didn't say much about what mods you like what you have accomplished in toribash you did give lots of information about your life and that is nice but we need to know what kind of player you are and where you excel at also you did not add any replays witch is also a big deal personally just improve on telling us about your self in-game and add some replays next time thanks. also add a little more about yourself what you like and what kind of person you are as well and do not lie like azz did because it will get you denied
Quote: Melon Please change your signature to anything else.
Cheers Zack fella ;) You'll like me i reckon. I need to work on my skills really, im very flailing no technique really but it means my fighting stance is unpredictable and hard to counter so replays don't look all that by i win fairly often. Ill be back in 2 weeks. See you then fella. x
I am IronMan
Hello Obey clan My name is DeniLumi and this is my apply to join.

Hi my name is Deni i was grown up in Albania witch is a small country with 3 mln people in it.In total calculations we are 10mln albanians around the world.I was grown up in capital city of Tirana and my life`s been great. I am 13 years old and im a funny guy.I love to make my friends laugh and i enjoy that a lot. I love being an actor and i love football too.My toribash hasnt been that great as my life,i have had some times where ive actually wanted to quit tb becuse i was bored of doing the same thing all over again just moving my tori but my friends insisted and idk i somehow got back again and now i feel like i want to play non stop. I love ukebashing in tb, sparring,tricking and parkour. Ive been playning toribash for 3 years and i have changed up so many accounts but im back at my main one witch is this one...Since when i saw on what you could do on this game i directly thought of doing parkour becuse i was a fan of parkour but it all crushed my "dream" becuse i wasnt good enough so when i saw the others i just didnt think that i was good enough so i tried more, but i got tierd of parkour so i didnt used to do a lot. What pushes me to join this clan is how good it is and how awesome members and skilled they are,Obey is one of the most popular clans that its hard to get in and i consider myself as a challange and ive always wanted to join Obey clan. I used to be in many clans like : Vector , Vortex (my first ever clan) Recless, Eon (dont exist rn) Powpow , Haunted and Lucky.
Im actually really active all day i stay from 12 pm to 17 pm in forums in game i join like 2 times a day becuse i do mostly single player replays. About the replays i have a replay thread but ill post some replays here and the thread. I hope i was good enough
id love to be in this awesome clan.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=572106
Attached Files
[SS] Drago Awake.rpl (985.7 KB, 4 views)
[M] Last frame decap.rpl (364.4 KB, 3 views)
[M] Breaking my limits.rpl (381.6 KB, 2 views)
[M] Fanboy.rpl (400.4 KB, 3 views)
[M] Bloddy sword.rpl (338.7 KB, 2 views)
[M] Magnet fight.rpl (377.8 KB, 3 views)
[M] Collab With Victortb.rpl (410.8 KB, 2 views)
_time to go sheeps.rpl (259.8 KB, 5 views)
[M] Touch.rpl (145.9 KB, 2 views)
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
the application under discussion

edit: everyone denied, sorry
Last edited by fred; Mar 12, 2017 at 03:10 PM.
Application
Hello fellow leaders of Obey , my name is Daniel (IGN - TheHunter0566) i am 14 years old and i live in Bulgaria.

My Favorite Mods in the game are - aikido,mushu,sparring and parkour

My Ingame and Forum activity is pretty good , like about 8/10

I am a black belt.

So now ill tell you about my life and my toribash expirience: Im a very happy and friendly person i like to draw and play sports (mostly football) I play online multiplayer games (mostly strategic,fps and mobas). When i first heard of Toribash i really wanted to try it and i really did like it so i played it a long time but my computer broke so i had to buy another one.Now i have a computer again and can play the game. I haven't got any replays on this one.

Reasons i want to join your clan: Because your clan seems like a good and friendly one , and i want to meet all kinds of new people,play with them and have fun! I mean its about to have fun , not to rage and be mad when you lose a game or something.Im here to have fun and enjoy my stay with the new people i meet.

Communication: I have entered your Discord server , i am Fuze (A.K.A Musicfyrlife). By the way i really like you guys i scrolled up on the discord page and i found some really funny stuff you guys posted.

Forum,Ingame and Pm's: Im pretty active in Forums , i like to post stuff and talk to people.
Ingame i am really active too i always go to mushu or aikido servers meet some people and play with them.
I answer to all Pm's i get.

Thanks for taking time to read my app.

Have a good day/night.

Here are the replays (Im on a new pc so i have only these five that are normal)
Attached Files
ABD.rpl (79.5 KB, 2 views)
ABD2.rpl (33.0 KB, 2 views)
Aikido2.rpl (27.5 KB, 2 views)
AikidoKick.rpl (24.8 KB, 2 views)
Aikido3.rpl (60.0 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Hunter0566; Apr 21, 2017 at 08:09 PM. Reason: Got some more replays
PM me for no reason,ask me something,send memes n stuff
Why? Cuz i like to view pm's (and dank memays)
Sup bro my name isn't important yet but i'm am 3 years away from being 20( i have no life) and my GMT is Zeroes990, because Zeroes989 was taken. Anyway I have some really really bad replays, but considering i've only been playing for a few months, im black belt, i think that they are better than butter dipped in butter that has been smothered in chocolate laced with butter. I suck at all game modes, but give me time and ill be good within a... week or so (btw i play this game every freaking' day) and ill get OK/good at it by then just pick the mod or challenge or whatever. I like the color red, in love with basketball, and have a love for my mother/grandmothers cooking and wish to be the best person/toribash player i can be. It will help me reach this goal if i have some people to back me up and people that i can talk to and joke around with. My name is Anthony but my friends call me snoops because i can snoop through anything and not get caught if i get enough time to look into it. I hope you enjoyed my application and hope to see you again soon, most likely in your own house( im a stalker ...ima a ninja robot btw) *smoke bomb away waiting for response*
hi hi im gonna deny you because itll happen anyway alirght cool hat or someone will yell at me now

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة