Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we let Akiz in?
Yes
6 Votes / 75.00%
No
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I SUCK
Last edited by shadowXcor; Jul 25, 2010 at 11:05 PM.
The Official [Evil] Hitman
CashGod | ♫ Joven Dios ♫
I can haz hacked thread title?
I'm starting to get annoyed by certain clan members, Drenns, that thinks it's funny to screw with me on yahoo while I'm keeping quiet and minding my own buisness. D: I'm just sitting here checking the gamefaqs monster hunter tri board, when Wrath goes like HAI and I was like, what do you want, and he was like "i just want to know...." and I said know what, and he said "tell me how long your dick is". WTF And then he proceeded to tell me he was a girl when he said he wasn't before. He goes quiet, then Ryder comes up and he's like "Sup, Fighter's having a sex change" and then he said he saw his friend's dick so he was like WOW so now he's going gay and then I asked fighter and he said ryder told him he was screwing with my head. I don't need this. Drenns, tell them to stop, or I quit Toribash all together. T_T
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha hahahah.

Sorry, I have no idea what they're on, you'd have to ask them what they were doing.