Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

My dick is seriously hot right now 'cuz of you. Can you come over to the Philippines in approximately 15 minutes? I'll prepare the lube (gorilla glue, as always) and scented candles.

Nice job on that win in the Twinswords Tourney server. I haven't played a game of Twinswords in my life, but I assume that what you did looks boss as fuck.

I already passed the In-game Test. I'm just waiting for ijem to give his verdict on my response to the Personality Pack Test that Mystery gave me. I put a lot of effort (and love!) into that test.

Once ijem approves (hopefully) of my responses to the Personality Pack Test, I'll finally become a full-fledged member of [Secret]!

Fingers crossed, knock on wood, a few slaps to Zander's ass for good luck and all that hullabaloo.

(Also, it's already Saturday the 14th over here in the Pearl of the Orient. I did not notice that 888 post GET though. Thanks for bringing it up, Vraddy!)
fl0w
Your perfect 888 is now ruined with an 889. 999 is the next checkpoint to have.

Haha, never played a single twinswords match? My friend, after playing so many aikido based mods, I think you will find twinswords to be a much less... serious mod with certain more... explosive and random effects.

Ah, seems like I am 35 minutes late to arrive at the Philippines. However, I could make up for with with a Toribash server. How 'bout it, try out some Twinsword matches with one of your Oblivion comrades?
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandėr: No, they call it "Business Assets"
Wow, looks like we have 2 similar threads.

One is for best movies you've seen, the other is for good movies you've recently seen.

I watched the series Alpha on netflix, which is about people neuro diversity, a birth defect that messes with their brains and gives them dangerous supernatural abilities, each with its own drawback. A team of "good' Alphas use their abilities to hunt down a terrorist group of dangerous Alphas, threatening the safety of the simple-neurotic of our world.

It's alright, I guess. Story starts off bad, and becomes nonsense near the end, not to mention Season 2 ends with the biggest cliff hanger that ever exists.

Favorite movies of all time: I've seen many that were swagalicious, but the Holy Religious Movies of all Movies has to be... The Lord of the Rings. It is just sheer, fantasy perfection, the books and the movies. It is simply the Bible of the geeks. I could watch it endlessly and still get those intense feelings at every new scene.
Thank you very much for the offer, but no thank you, B. I've avoided that mod ever since I started playing this godforsaken game. Too random and instagib-y for my taste.

Son of a mother duck, B, I can't get even a tiny bit of peace of mind 'cuz of that last test. I'm like refreshing the Clan page just to see an invite to join [Secret].

I'm tripping ballsack, B. I need something to cool my jets.
fl0w
I'm actually in the aikido tourney now, if that is more perfferable. Want to pop in?
Shoot, I'm sorry but I can't right now, B.

Got a lot of stuff to do (which I've been putting off for the past hour). If only you had asked me an hour ago, we could've been going nipple-to-nipple in that server for a good 60 minutes already.

Drat.
fl0w
Oh, what a shame. It'll have to for next time then. Hopefully, with you wearing a [Secret] tag and a bottle of secret hot sauce.
Twin Swords was something I used to avoid like the plague... until I became the god of slicing whinging death-steppers in twain and was dubbed... The Flamingo. Fear me.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
A yes, because of your pink attire and your odd fetish for standing on one leg when you piss. I can see the connection.
Flamingos are not necessarily pink in the wild. They may instead be coloured vermillion, due to a higher concentration of carotene in their diet.

The word itself might have been derived from a Latin root word for "flame".

The word used to describe the genus, "Phoenicopterus", is derived from φοινικόπτερος, meaning "crimson wing" or "purple wing". It is believed that this specific shade of colour was discovered by the Phoenicians.

Getting to the point, a flamingo taking flight might resemble a flash of fire, due to the colour of its plumage. The flamingo might have been the inspiration for the mythological phoenix.

tl;dr: Flamingos are real-life phoenixes. Consider this before using it as an object of derision.
Last edited by Wight; Sep 14, 2013 at 10:02 AM.