Ranking
@galaxy, since no one else is replying i'll go ahead and crush your dreams again :c

i was totally ready to accept you looking at the second replay, but then they were all 1 trick replays, plus you ghosted your arm through your leg on the last thing. chaining tricks together is what really make those kinds of replays watchable for me, otherwise it's just boring imo, nothing really goes on. also this is just me, but imo editiing in 1 frame tf is way too tedious and it messes with your flow, makes you look twitchy. so its a no sory :c
maybe try using replayys with more content in them
wow that
sucked
I think it's about time I applied again to know for sure if I'm good enough yet.
So all of them are madmans, first two are also manips.
Attached Files
On the wall of salad.rpl (259.6 KB, 35 views)
Tartan Butt.rpl (365.8 KB, 31 views)
The more skeets the better.rpl (331.2 KB, 30 views)
golf
Originally Posted by AssassinPro View Post
I think it's about time I applied again to know for sure if I'm good enough yet.
So all of them are madmans, first two are also manips.

me and internet just talked a bit on irc and we think you are good, yes from both of us :-DDDD
oh yeah
Originally Posted by AssassinPro View Post
Do I already start celebrating or do I wait for more votes?

quick slip in here before any other recruiter says no !!!
oh yeah
i looked at ur replayys and i didn't find anything bad so i'll go ahead and give you a third yes even though you don't need it at this point
wow that
sucked
I guess I should give this a go :P

1st replay - Decap. Yeah, opener is stiff as f.
2nd replay - Manip, not much else to say.
3rd replay - Splitcap with a little manipulation.
Attached Files
SP - Gunslanger.rpl (225.1 KB, 22 views)
SP - Courtesy Call.rpl (298.3 KB, 25 views)
SP - Look Ma v2.rpl (332.3 KB, 21 views)

Parkour • Spar • Skating
I dont know if I'm not allowed to post here, but I just want to say I've known Juani for awhile, and he is damn good.
Also known as CombatBot