Toribash
Is it just me or do yall not find fighting ingame enjoyable anymore? Idk what it is but meh. Its just not fun like it used to be
Originally Posted by Shockey911 View Post
Is it just me or do yall not find fighting ingame enjoyable anymore? Idk what it is but meh. Its just not fun like it used to be

Everyone gets tired of ingame after a while. I used to play ingame a lot more, now I rarely do. It can still be fun if you play in short bursts though with decent people.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Originally Posted by InfernoXZ View Post
Everyone gets tired of ingame after a while. I used to play ingame a lot more, now I rarely do. It can still be fun if you play in short bursts though with decent people.

Yeah. I had a little fun in that bs mod Gmtourney but meh.

3 Player Toribash Awesomness!

Playing Toribash 3.72 lol
Once you get tired of Ingame you can do this
Last edited by NinjaBee; Mar 27, 2013 at 01:46 AM.

Originally Posted by TKJ View Post
you had 17 posts at the time now you have 18 ._.

So you're expecting me to have over 100 posts in under 2 days, or something?
I'm not going to spam the damn thread.
Just drop it. Posts this posts that. Posts dont mean shit if you are active, you post. Posts just mean you were here posting longer.
Originally Posted by MoonShake View Post
So you're expecting me to have over 100 posts in under 2 days, or something?
I'm not going to spam the damn thread.

No.
What i'd like you to do is to take the time to reread what i typed and this time try to actually comprehend what is there as opposed to reading pieces and replying to what you want.Also , posting frequently isn't necessarily spamming ,i don't know where you got that from but okay?
Anyways , i don't much care , carry on.
~Nigma
Originally Posted by TKJ View Post
No.
What i'd like you to do is to take the time to reread what i typed and this time try to actually comprehend what is there as opposed to reading pieces and replying to what you want.Also , posting frequently isn't necessarily spamming ,i don't know where you got that from but okay?
Anyways , i don't much care , carry on.

Yes, too much arguing, just carry on. On a side note, fuck pants.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS