9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Directed towards King Sparten.
Stop being a Faggot (need that bolded d'hohohohoho)
Join date really has nothing, for what he has seen so far is a failed attempt of you trying to instigate Rutten because he has insulted you. G'day sir.
Originally Posted by hydrotoxin View Post
Actually, there's not much to assess. You're a cocksure, arrogant member of this clan who is doing nothing but damaging our reputation and starting pointless arguments with other members.

man i'm so good at using implicit vocabulary

You have been a pirate for 9 hours. Congratulations, you have seen my whole life story of Piratez in that time. You are an exceptional guru.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
I've picked it up from conversations with other clan members and from your behavior in the IRC channel, which is nothing short of childish.

cocksure assessment d'ohoho
[Piratez]
I am neither Oyster nor lsl.
He's not assessing you on your 'whole life story of Piratez'. He's assessing you like an outsider would, on your personality and attitudes. This is how outsiders see you. As a representative of our clan, they judge us by you.

Oh god, why are the thing you guys cared are fighting?

Isn't it too hard just to apologize Kng? And why don't you just accept Kng's apology Rutten?
I know I don't know you guys so much, and you guys are in piratez long before I was, but could you guys PLEASE just peace?
darkshadow8
not dead
Rutten covered it more eloquently than I could.

Isn't it too hard just to apologize Kng? And why don't you just accept Kng's apology Rutten?

Rutten did accept his apology (in IRC), but kng revoked it because he thought that he deserved an apology as well.
[Piratez]
I did broski. I deserved one hell of an apology. Anyways, I have done more than you will ever do for this clan Hydro. I may not be a good one to you, but I damn well try.

#ItemRights!
Originally Posted by Kryo View Post
inb4nodemocracypawt.

Piratez is a Monarchy.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Uric, your vote does not count. You are an Ex-Pirate. You can vote, but it will not count. Sorry.

Yes, I know the whole story about you creating the clan and what not, so don't pull that card on me.

#ItemRights!
Originally Posted by kngsparten View Post
Uric, your vote does not count. You are an Ex-Pirate. You can vote, but it will not count. Sorry.

I don't think you have the authority to make that decision, unless you're ignoring more rules.

If Uric wishes to take an active role in the revival effort for Piratez, I see no reason why he shouldn't have a say in its' members and investments in appearance.
[Piratez]