2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by darkshadow8 View Post
A question: Do you think I'm epic?

I'm Epic! My name is Epic4Chris!
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Will I leave or stay? You decide.
Alright, we will hold a poll here. I've been told by Oyster and Rutten that the majority of Piratez doesn't like me around here. Thus, I will hold this vote. If the majority of you don't want me around, I will leave. If the opposite happens, I will stay. K gogogogogo.

If I end up leaving, I will go ahead and tell you guys this. I enjoyed my 5 and a half month stay here at Piratez. This was the best part of my Toribash career. I love you all, you are my E-family. You guys are the best clan out there, and I'll miss ya. I honorably served you all. That is all.
Last edited by Mookiefish; Jul 31, 2010 at 07:42 AM.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
I got this idea.

Make a rule (or announcement etc). And say that they have to be invited, make their own application, then CLOSE the thread directly. So that we (people outside of rum storage) don't even bother to post/vote. Then go and discuss at the rum storage.

That way will reduce spam as well.
darkshadow8
not dead
First.
Stay.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else

Couldn't resist.

Anywho, from what I could tell in IRC this is mostly unecessary drama. If you and Rutten would just get over yourselves and drop it this wouldn't be necessary at all.
[Piratez]
I am neither Oyster nor lsl.
Please note, don't use alts to vote. I will find out. Only Piratez may vote. Thank you.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!