Toribash
sorry but i dont think you are ready

work on your movement and flow

parkour replays looked awkward and stiff

apply again in a week
Let's see here.

EDIT: I guess I'll switch out the replays if that's allowed

Another edit: Actually I think I rushed it, screw this app I'll do another one later.
Attached Files
Tetris Galore.rpl (246.4 KB, 21 views)
Crazy Apple.rpl (321.1 KB, 18 views)
BBQ Sauce.rpl (192.7 KB, 16 views)
Last edited by AssassinPro; Apr 20, 2015 at 03:08 AM.
golf
Oh hey, i think it's my 7th time here haha.

1- Parkour: well, it was a hard parkour because i took a very different way making this replay unique for this mod, i know that it isn't perfect, but yeah, the way i took was hard.

2- Errr... idk what kind of replays is that: Just submited this one because every single person that i show that replay they enjoy.

3- Tricking: It's where i have my biggest mistakes, idk if this replay is bad or not, but i am improving at tricking.
Attached Files
#RR Parkour - Victor4554.rpl (1.43 MB, 20 views)
Victor- Don't run.rpl (749.4 KB, 23 views)
#RR Tricking - Victor4554.rpl (565.7 KB, 26 views)
parkour_city_prt2.tbm (23.2 KB, 5 views)
I'll only judge Victor because it's on my side of things:

Yes. Creative and well executed replays.
Also the tricking is pretty good man, you've got an excellent ability to get air-time dude!
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
Originally Posted by AssassinPro View Post
Let's see here.

EDIT: I guess I'll switch out the replays if that's allowed

Another edit: Actually I think I rushed it, screw this app I'll do another one later.

hey man, i know you said that you would redo this app, but i would like to comment anyway, maybe it could make it easier for you to decide which replays to post in your next app (feel free to make another one soon, you don't have to wait too long)

if this were you app, i would say no, and i will explain why

Crazy Apple: this replay suffers a lot from uninspired hits in my opinion. none of the hits seem to have any purpose, it just looks like you got close to uke after the manip and though "ok now i kick this because i'm in a good position to do it" and had the same mentality after the grab. it looks like you surrendered to the replay too much, if that even makes sense. you got the grab, and refused to let go for some reason, which forced you to make consecutive hits with the same grab that are not different, weird, quirky or impressive in anyway. it would have been good for the replay if you decided to ungrab, switch grab or do something else with the grab other than kick uke.

Tetris Galore: a very cool manip. the first hit is well done and i think that grab was a good idea. after that, you have a portion that made me realise why i don't think your playstyle works completely in these replays that you posted.

i think it is safe to assume that the primary focus in your replays is mostly the hits (pls correct me if i am wrong), and that is perfectly fine. however, that kind of focus requires you to "distract" the viewer from everything else besides the hits, because it is obvious there is not as much work put into the movement and other stuff that isn't hits. this is where you should have a different factor enter the replay.

this replay has three 2dm hits followed by a 1 dm hit. this would be fine normally, but the thing is that it looks like you shaped your movement, conditioned your grabs and positions and sacrificed grace in order to have the most effective hits possible. every joint in your tori has the goal of making a big or powerful hit. but the result are 2/3 dm hits, which, to be completely honest, is not as impressive as it could be. this is one of the very few occasions where i would be able to say "your replays could use some impressive boomhits more often". and i know that you are capable of it, you have proven it in other replays that i watched in your thread before.

if i were you, i would specifically attempt to get a bit better at hits. if you achieve that, then try to input some unorthodox movement and twists into your replays and you have a very defined and enjoyable hectic style.

BBQ Sauce: this one is a bit more effective than the previous replays, especially because you do not focus exclusively on hits. the first pec kick has a flawless and fragile (in a good way) look to it.

the chest boom is a 3dm which is very nice, but i dont know if i like how you kicked with the shin.

i REALLY liked what you did with the last grab there. a great example of using your grab for something different, in contrast to the other replays where you got the grab and tried to get the kick in as soon as possible.
oh yeah
What I could say boils down to what pusga and Oblivion would say.

Cool stuff victor, I always like your stuff
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Thanks Oblivion and Dscigs, receiving such good commentaries from amazing replay makers like u guys is always good

So yeah, i believe that i am in, thanks for accepting me.