Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I don't see R8 so bad.
Played couple comps and yes some of the people used it but could have done the same with the other pistols as well.

It is powerfull and i do use it myself as secondary from time to time but don't see it as gamebreaking.

That smoke bug was something else tho... Glad that its fixed.

fuck
that is because you play with nabs, this gun is so game-breaking its hilarious. The main problem is that you can totally destroy awps, rifles, etc. You have about an equal chance of winning a duel with 850$ gear against 5000-6000$ gear, that on top of the fact that they nerfed every other pistol and rifle in the game makes the only weapon you really need a revolver, it has the same damage output as an awp for christ sake. The optimal team buy now is like 2 revolvers 2 rifles and 1 awp. The only thing the revolver can't do is to stop a rush where you need a weapon that you can spray with.

Its just way too strong for a 850$ pistol. Make its 2000$ and it would be okay, but the fact that you can buy it in semi-ecos and still be able to buy next round is hilarious. Even if you loose the first round, if you buy revolvers you will have a 50/50 chance of winning round 2. Not even CZ and Tec-9's were that stupid when they were released.
Last edited by Ezeth; Dec 10, 2015 at 12:47 PM.
this stupid new update, the revolver effectively kills any people from short range.
it's even stronger than the deagle with price difference of $150

pls nerf
:D
Originally Posted by Trocher3 View Post
this stupid new update, the revolver effectively kills any people from short range.
it's even stronger than the deagle with price difference of $150

pls nerf

I liked the part where you said is more powerfull than the deag XD. It's even more powerfull than the AWP.
tfw you buy a revolver every single round and get ~20 kills in LEM

tfw someone calls out "He's in long doors!" in dust 2, and you right click spam through the doors and kill him. he calls hacks

tfw you shoot someone through library on inferno and 1 hit kill them.

tfw you're blind and you spam right click and get two kills

tfw this game