Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Trick View Post
World! Oh my God, HAI!

How's it goin', buddy?

I just realised that school is more shitty than I thought.

*sigh*
And yet we still attend. Fortunately my wild ride on the school roller-coaster is coming to an abrupt and messy end, so yeah... cool.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
"Let me be the one you call when it's time to be a freak.
Let me be the one you call when you try to hit the sheets ..."

Thank you, Rick Ross (and Future), for adding a powerful weapon to my ever-increasing Cheska-seducing arsenal.

I tried playing that shit a while ago while I was helping her with her homework. Let's just say that I got ... rewarded ... lavishly.
fl0w
Lavishly is an interesting word for the circumstance.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Just want to remind you all that in addition to the weekly tournament, we're now doing weekly meetings in the IRC at 6:30pm Eastern time on Fridays. If you're not sure what time that is for you, it's 5:40am Eastern time as of this writing, so you should be able to use the timestamp on this post to figure out the times with a little bit of math. Math is fun.
\o/
Originally Posted by Dyrisk View Post
Just want to remind you all that in addition to the weekly tournament, we're now doing weekly meetings in the IRC at 6:30pm Eastern time on Fridays. If you're not sure what time that is for you, it's 5:40am Eastern time as of this writing, so you should be able to use the timestamp on this post to figure out the times with a little bit of math. Math is fun.

It's in 7.5 hours. Dyrisk is a doo-doo head.
----
4 minutes
Last edited by Templar; Sep 13, 2013 at 10:56 PM.
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS
And Trick strikes again, with yet another one of his orgasmic apps.... These are just a pleasure to read. Timee, you really have a gift in writing.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...30903&page=130

The part talking of Oblivion touched my heart c':
-----
Oh man, I just played an amazing game in the Twinswords Tourney... first game of the day and wow.

I would show you, but when I attempted to save the replay was skipped and the next game started.

I began with a relax opener, which made me do a spin, leaving me quite vulnerable but several ways to strike. No action.

Next turn, I cut the opponent's arm off, completing my spin and getting my legs back on the ground, crouched, arm folded behind me. My other arm is cut the next turn, and it is falling in the air.

Now we're seperated, I could just space the game- instead, I push forward with my arm, and gave a relaxed kick up to slightly bumb my other decapitated arm in the air.

I give a leap up, hitting my decapitated arm with a bump to set it in the right position, turn to face the opponent, and kick the arm towards him.

Arm goes directly towards him, cuts him up, win by points, and pose perfectly relaxed on my feet.

soproud
Last edited by Vradomor; Sep 14, 2013 at 12:53 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandėr: No, they call it "Business Assets"
Aww shucks, Vraddy.

Thank you very much, you smexy Frenchman, you!

That honestly means a lot to me.

(Although ... you kinda linked the wrong page, Vraddy, old bean. My app is the first post on the 518th page.)

I have an erect baby maker right here with your name on it. Come and get it, baby boy.

Oblivion forever and ever, babe. You guys are the reason why I get an erection every morning when I wake up (Cheska and Alison Brie notwithstanding).
fl0w
Oooh~ I like the sound of that

Oh and the reason that might be Trick, is that I customized Toribash to show 40 posts at one time on one page, so I wasn't sure if it would work or not.

Trick you've got 888 posts! On Friday the 13th! Congrats!

And good luck with the rest of those Secret tests. I'm sure you'll pass with flying colors. No one can resist wanting someone as absolutely fantastic, kind, entertaining and intelligent as you ;)
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandėr: No, they call it "Business Assets"