Ranking
Name: Ruins
GMT: England
Past clans: Roman
What do you most enjoy about Toribash? ABD, TK, Spar, GreyKido
What can you bring to [eVo]?: tacos... replays
Why choose [eVo]? I've met some awesome people in this clan like Dikarika, TripStone and most of all, the nicest guy... T0RI0BABY
Tell us about yourself: I'm 14, i do a lot of sports, i play toribash a lot. i'm on the forums everyday. I was born in spain then moved to different other counties and then stayed in england.
Indeed it has, just became active again because new laptop. But yeah, pretty sure T died and you guys have a good amount of oldschoolers that I know really well, so I wish to join.
Proud leader of [TANG]
Old Schooler
Name: Prolectron
GMT: +1:00 (Belgium)
Past Clans: AwayFromKeyboard (AFK)
What do I enjoy about TB: Learning new things after every match
What can I bring to [eVo]: Probably not a lot, but I'll try my best to bring something to the clan
Why choose [eVo]: I think [eVo] is an awesome clan
About myself: I'm a 17 year old guy, my name is Nick, I study IT (I'm a programmer), I'm honest, shy and a good listener
Originally Posted by Tripstone View Post
Orly?

Yes, my main language is C#, but I also know C++, Ruby, a little Java, a little Lua, a little Python and a little HTML and CSS.
And other languages if you give me some time to learn them :P
Originally Posted by Ruins View Post
Name: Ruins
GMT: England
Past clans: Roman
What do you most enjoy about Toribash? ABD, TK, Spar, GreyKido
What can you bring to [eVo]?: tacos... replays
Why choose [eVo]? I've met some awesome people in this clan like Dikarika, TripStone and most of all, the nicest guy... T0RI0BABY
Tell us about yourself: I'm 14, i do a lot of sports, i play toribash a lot. i'm on the forums everyday. I was born in spain then moved to different other counties and then stayed in england.

Met him in in-game a few times and have an opportunity to chat with him while playing. I can say he is a pretty chill guy.

He did ask me how long it will take until the leaders make their decision though. He claimed that he has rejected 4 clan invitations since he applied for eVo.

I can see why there has not been any comment made on his application yet since his app lacks quality. Probably we can give him a second chance to make a better application if that's the reason why he can't be accepted?

He has my vote.
MARKET RULES|ACCOUNT TRADING|SCAM REPORT
Have any questions? Need help? PM me!
✌[eVo]|[raku]✌
eVo Application
Name: NuMBeRRRZ
GMT: -5 Standard
Past clans: TF, Fusion, Presence
What do you most enjoy about Toribash? i love toribash because its a very diverse game where you can spar, do parkour, and compete in tounaments. it also is home to some of the nicest people ive met
What can you bring to [eVo]?: i have made art in the past and can continue if wanted.
i play Aikido, Greykido, and i have started doing parkour
Why choose [eVo]? because it is home to some of the most skilled players in the game
and i would like to become a better player
Tell us about yourself: i am 16, i live in Ontario Canada, I play Proffestional Paintball
and i play lots of toribash(But i was inactive in 2014)
Replays:
Attached Files
beat a 3rd dan.rpl (82.8 KB, 4 views)
beat a custom belt.rpl (96.0 KB, 4 views)
Decap.rpl (84.2 KB, 3 views)
save!!!!.rpl (60.1 KB, 3 views)
Wrap Kick.rpl (54.9 KB, 3 views)

Dont Look In Here

Did you guys forget about my app , I made months ago?
"Joining ormo should not be seen primarily as an achievement but as an indication of what your future could be". ~Pusga
Originally Posted by youngsandm View Post
Did you guys forget about my app , I made months ago?

Don't get impatient ;)

Originally Posted by Eason View Post
Met him in in-game a few times and have an opportunity to chat with him while playing. I can say he is a pretty chill guy.

He did ask me how long it will take until the leaders make their decision though. He claimed that he has rejected 4 clan invitations since he applied for eVo.

I can see why there has not been any comment made on his application yet since his app lacks quality. Probably we can give him a second chance to make a better application if that's the reason why he can't be accepted?

He has my vote.

Agreed, I'd like to see a better app before I decide..
Last edited by Miner; Aug 13, 2015 at 05:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin