Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Can someone make me a Bicep?
Hey boys. Can someone make me a left Bicep texture in 512, with the TA logo on it in Hunter and Vampire colors?
I got you
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Well it turns out that I'm quiet busy lately so either I find someone else who is ready to host this room with me or I'll have to suspend this project for a while. Sry
Entry for leg throws
the fist one is a step around. i usually catch this as they go for a throw. i want m close leg infront of their foot. other leg gets replanted then i step through and catch my leg hook.
second and third are a knee slice. after a knee or a kick rotate away from your op bringing your knee past the hip. think stepping diagonally infront of them. works even better if you both take the step. well unless they are better at leg throws.
fourth is an outside spin. out side spins i define as taking the outside leg furtherest away behind you to get the spin on the near/ close leg. i also use this entry for hip throws and shoulder throws.
fifth is a combo entry i want to kick the inside knee of my opponent if i hit i have a hook to help keep them close and aid in the change to a leg throw or go for an inside leg trip.
if you guys are interested i have some entries that aren't as reliable but i think they look cool.
Attached Files
akido legdsgsdfgasd.rpl (54.6 KB, 7 views)
akido legfdsvxcsdfs.rpl (44.2 KB, 8 views)
akido legsgsvcxvdsf.rpl (43.7 KB, 6 views)
akido legsgvcxv.rpl (43.6 KB, 6 views)
akido legtrwervxcvw.rpl (54.6 KB, 5 views)
Heres our armband. Change the colors in paint.

Left

Right

Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
Because of the forward momentum they require, kicks can be countered by hip throws if you drop you level low enough. Just something I noticed.
Attached Files
hip throw.rpl (38.6 KB, 7 views)
Kick met by hip throw.rpl (87.3 KB, 8 views)
hip throw vs. aquita.rpl (66.1 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Rouxster; Jun 3, 2016 at 05:47 AM.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
I edited Dengue's TA armbands if you guys are interested. I changed the colors to grey and black.

l_bicep

(╭ರᴥ•́)
Oh come on I could have done that.

Besides yours is way betta.
Toribash Martial Artists
Originally Posted by Static View Post
Hi im not on the list but i am in TA

So i was messing around with striking and throws. So i kneed this guy and it lifted him up giving me the chance to throw him down

In the second replay i was messing around and a guy snapkicked me but he didnt get one of my hands. so i pulled it back and lifted my knee up blocking it and i found out everytime i did that i'd either get a dm or a fracture.

I like the kick, very unique. Never tried countering a snapkick with another snapkick.
-----
Originally Posted by monkeyishi View Post
the fist one is a step around. i usually catch this as they go for a throw. i want m close leg infront of their foot. other leg gets replanted then i step through and catch my leg hook.
second and third are a knee slice. after a knee or a kick rotate away from your op bringing your knee past the hip. think stepping diagonally infront of them. works even better if you both take the step. well unless they are better at leg throws.
fourth is an outside spin. out side spins i define as taking the outside leg furtherest away behind you to get the spin on the near/ close leg. i also use this entry for hip throws and shoulder throws.
fifth is a combo entry i want to kick the inside knee of my opponent if i hit i have a hook to help keep them close and aid in the change to a leg throw or go for an inside leg trip.
if you guys are interested i have some entries that aren't as reliable but i think they look cool.

Nice moves dude.The first two look like osoto gari which like you said, step around and trip. This is going to part of T6 along with ouchi gari

Osoto Gari Gif

The next two looked like harai goshi and uchi mata which i would consider hip throws but they might be in the future tiers if we can land them consistently.
-----
Originally Posted by Rouxster View Post
Because of the forward momentum they require, kicks can be countered by hip throws if you drop you level low enough. Just something I noticed.

Hey my save against the initial hip throw was awesome. But then i contracted both knees..idk why that was stupid of me.

I really liked that lowwwwwwww throwwww in the last replay.
Last edited by footlox; Jun 16, 2016 at 04:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Toribash Martial Artists

New Bjj scout video what principles can we take from this one? perhaps we coudl start tracking people responese to diffrent moves and see what we can counter the counter with ?
Last edited by footlox; Jun 16, 2016 at 08:45 AM.