2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Half a year? you joined like 3 months after me =P

And I was here for 6 months.

EDIT: 7 months in 2 days =P
I joined in, and nobody was talking. If you guys say "Get in IRC" I expect to see some conversations going on =.=
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
Join #Piratez
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Well just looking through your recent posts.

Anywho, I spam shit-fucks too. So shh.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Aparently.

And Pawt can you please explain why the hell did you give me that infraction?
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
The new faction.

Current Rank: Stowway

Rank You Want To Achieve: War Captain (special Rank)

Why You Feel You Deserve Said Rank:With this position, I can plan all strategies of war, deliver all messages needed to deliver to all clans that we are at war with, I am a great player, i could do well in wars, In-game fights, I would represent Piratez in a great way during times of war. I put great description into everything i write, so everybody knows exactly what I am talking about and they can understand.

What Have You Done For The Clan: I have been very active on forums, everyday i at least post 4 times on Piratez forums, I help every member when they needed it, I comment on all members art, I am always calm in dense situations, like times of war, making me a diligent, helpful War captain. I am on everyday, i check all places i have posted at, just in case i am missing something, i always get all of my information right when i hear it, i double check it to make sure it is elegible and correct. I never rush things, i take everything i do with care.

With this position, I can plan all strategies of war, deliver all messages needed to deliver to all clans that we are at war with, I am a great player, i could do well in wars, In-game fights, I would represent Piratez in a great way during times of war. I put great description into everything i write, so everybody knows exactly what I am talking about and they can understand.

How Long Have You Been In The Clan: 5-6 Months.

I would be very grateful for this position. Thank you.

Current Rank: Stowaway

Rank You Want To Achieve: DeckHand Or Gunner

Why You Feel You Deserve Said Rank: Well, over the past while, i have been very active, just look at the forums, my posts are everywhere. Also with a higher rank, i could do much more for the clan, like make important decisions for the clan. I would have a better reason to be more active, I have always made decisions for the clan, with a higher rank, they would be taken more seriously. Also right before gravye left, he said i need to be promoted, he said this on skype to me.

What Have You Done For The Clan: Made a lot of decisions, helped clan members when they needed it, i have been very active on Piratez forums and answering what ever questions new or old members might have, I help new members, describing rules and such, greeting them, making them feel at home. I was active during the clan war, always updating members when needed, informing old members what has been changed if they have been inactive for awhile.

How Long Have You Been In The Clan: Almost 6 months now.

Also, why do I not have rum storage access? I surely deserve it do i not? Im not complaining just asking a simple question.
How are we going to understand them? well i speak some russian, so i guess i can translate some, but whatever, they are a good clan, i say yes.
It seemed like you were asking to join an in-game server. Meh, infraction removed.

Also: Our main IRC is Piratez.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else