Toribash
Originally Posted by BBKing View Post
Of course MrSneaky is still an ally. He's a good guy!

Yea, he doesn't play Toribash anymore..
Semi-Pro Counter Strike Player.
Originally Posted by Oizys View Post
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...07#post7743207
My new clan
any advice bbking?

Is this your new account? Or do you go back to squig?

Anyway. Goodluck with the clan. Looks good ;) I will contact you (pm) abbout alliance..
theres another rule: no allies requests on clan thread..
I subscribed to your thread.. so be patient. Atm we arent allies.
So pls dont post anymore.
Currently going 12-1 (rounds) in CS:GO competitive.
I'm pretty good at being a CT ^.^
-edit-
We won 17-2 :3
Last edited by iKas; Nov 30, 2014 at 11:26 PM.
Originally Posted by iKas View Post
-edit-

Never played CS:GO, but I've seen others play it. Is it worth the buy? and what are the pros and cons of the game?
"Too black for the white kids, too white for the black, from honor roll to crackin' locks up off them bicycle racks"
Originally Posted by Spaxxor View Post
Never played CS:GO, but I've seen others play it. Is it worth the buy? and what are the pros and cons of the game?

CS:GO is great, It's well worth the money if you're planning on playing it for a while. The cons... uh... There are some great players out there and you WILL run into a lot of them. CS:GO can be a very rage-filled game at times, but it's easy once you get the hang of it.
Pros, it's a lot of fun to play with friends. You get to swear at them vigorously while you teabag their corpse after spraying them down with an AK47.
I have a suggestion on a monk picture, it should be where we are all in it! But would require some good photoshopping/gimp skills. (Just a simple suggestion, don't take to serious.)
Buy CS:GO worth the buy. But there are a lot of competitors. If you want to you can play with me. Ask for my steam.
Originally Posted by tedster789 View Post
I have a suggestion on a monk picture, it should be where we are all in it! But would require some good photoshopping/gimp skills. (Just a simple suggestion, don't take to serious.)

I could do it, I would just need everyone to send me a replay with them in a pose of some sort, and I would handle the rest.
"Too black for the white kids, too white for the black, from honor roll to crackin' locks up off them bicycle racks"
Originally Posted by iKas View Post
-edit-

Ikas Do you play Dota2 on steam or add me on steam ^.^
-----
no One online O.o
Last edited by mamafeeds; Dec 1, 2014 at 10:46 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump