Toribash
Originally Posted by TKJ View Post
I just noticed that Moon shake has like 17 posts.. Doesn't seem that forum active to me...
Seems like inf is letting anyone into the clan now..
What's going on dude?

Lrn2adapt.
You have to create a new generation of members after the old ones leave. You can't just pick up more people that are as good as or better than the old ones, you pick up players that can adapt and evolve to better help the clan.

If I let anyone in then we'd be full of white belts, and spammers. It's a thin line.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Originally Posted by InfernoXZ View Post
Lrn2adapt.
You have to create a new generation of members after the old ones leave. You can't just pick up more people that are as good as or better than the old ones, you pick up players that can adapt and evolve to better help the clan.

If I let anyone in then we'd be full of white belts, and spammers. It's a thin line.

What eVo does is reject all the noobs and let the pros in.
A lot of clans just let anyone in, then they get full if immature noobs.
(Pretty much what you were saying)
Originally Posted by CACROT View Post
What eVo does is reject all the noobs and let the pros in.
A lot of clans just let anyone in, then they get full if immature noobs.
(Pretty much what you were saying)

I don't think you understood what I was saying. I never said let anyone in, I said let a few people in and let them grow as members. If they don't then they're gone. You do need to realize that not every clan can simply get people to quit their current clan and apply for another.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Originally Posted by TKJ View Post
I just noticed that Moon shake has like 17 posts.. Doesn't seem that forum active to me...
Seems like inf is letting anyone into the clan now..
What's going on dude?

Heh, I'd rather be actually good at Toribash itself, than 5,000 forum posts.
Plus I'll make sure to post here alot, I never had the chance with my old clan.
Eh welcome new members, moon, are you using a alt or you're just inactive?
Actually ethereal is recruiting kinda inactive guys...
Originally Posted by Sainzgc View Post
Eh welcome new members, moon, are you using a alt or you're just inactive?
Actually ethereal is recruiting kinda inactive guys...

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THAT FORUM ACTIVITY ALMOST KILLED THIS CLAN??!?!?!

All of our new friends are in-game sex machines.
NOODLE ARMS
Originally Posted by Shockey911 View Post
Sex machines sound hot. I like them. Imma agree with Lag now, he seems smart and well knowledged when it comes to sex machines.

BOLD: Can I have what you are smoking?

BOLD + UNDERLINE: Ok, now it makes sence.

I am not very ingame active now. I mostly play either Smite, Terraria, Garry's Mod, LoL, or Dota 2. I wanna get back into Toribash, but not many people are on when I check.

EDIT: TKJ, you got sp00n avy :>
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆