Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
This game sucks now I'm not playing comp now, I refuse, I'm surfing now bye.

I'm usually a fan of new things and shit, but this is really hard to like. They even fucked up my video settings, smoke bugs, this christmas screen thing that freezes the game, killcam COD style, op revolver, MM bug that makes you loose all your grenades. They even nerfed ak-m4 and pistols. I mean they couldn't do a better job ruining the game if they tried, and these are only the bugs I discovered so far.
Originally Posted by SpartaCraft View Post
It's actually dependent on skill much more than luck, if you know how to use it right. The left click is 100% accurate while moving (not jumping). It's the right-click that's lucky. You just have to not be bad.

http://oddshot.tv/shot/summit1g-2015120944343452

nope. You can hold right click and that lets you cock the gay pistol and hold it for as long as you want. Means you can get instant jumping 1-taps with this bullshit.

Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
I'm usually a fan of new things and shit, but this is really hard to like. They even fucked up my video settings, smoke bugs, this christmas screen thing that freezes the game, killcam COD style, op revolver, MM bug that makes you loose all your grenades. They even nerfed ak-m4 and pistols. I mean they couldn't do a better job ruining the game if they tried, and these are only the bugs I discovered so far.

I typically embrace most updates and adjust to them, like the sound updates and stuff, but almost everything in this is retarded.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Trying to play esea with everyone using the smoke bug...
Legit just getting pissed off.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

That gun.
What do you guys think about the increase to round times and bomb times?
Also:
– Adjusted recovery time on the AK47, M4A4, and M4A1-S assault rifles to reduce the range at which spraying is preferable to tapping/bursting.

Sprays

It's an unnoticeable change at close range, but mid/long range sprays are disgusting.

I like that mm is moving more towards proper competitive settings, but forcing it for majors is stupid.

Edit: Worst fucking quick patch I've ever seen, they added stickers when everyone is bitching for them to change this shitshow immediately. At least they fixed the smoke bug and the bugs with the R8, but it's still broken.
Last edited by Dscigs; Dec 10, 2015 at 04:40 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
I played 5 comps yesterday, only 1 person was using the revolver explicitly. There wasn't THAT much impact but the 'eco' rounds were much more successful

Also it seems like long range spray on the ak is no longer viable? I seemed had serious issues with it last night
FIRED UP
i played one comp game. a dude literally carried his whole team with the revolver. i especially like the aspect where i can buy a tec 9 on first round and still buy a scout equivalent whether we win or lose pistol round.

im down for them working on making tap firing more viable though just that revolver
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
I retract my previous statement about the R8 not having a big impact on comps

It is completely op and retarded in capable hands (and incapable) and totally shits on anyone trying to actually play the game
FIRED UP