Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

If it's a graphics error you will have to force update it go and look for the graphics card that is your find the most recent update on Microsoft and do a force update if that doesn't work then you graphics card will need to be taken out and replaced or taken to another computer put in the new computer update it on the other computer so it can receive the update but the best solution first start pc in safe mode with internet the try to update if it updates then you have a virus blocking updates on the pc
Quote: Melon Please change your signature to anything else.
Yes ! I was just windows that needed some update, it is now done and my graphic card is correctly installed.

Well, next problem : When I install Sony Vegas (this time an official one, because my previous was a hacked one with a virus inside that fucked up my comp), it ask for an online registration, it is supposed to send me a code through my email adress and i receive nothing.... I sent an email to their support...

Things are going on xD

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Originally Posted by Mocucha View Post
(this time an official one, because my previous was a hacked one with a virus inside that fucked up my comp)

You're welcome on that one ;p

It seems like it's been a year since the nitro video started and barely little progress.
Yes ! I was just windows that needed some update, it is now done and my graphic card is correctly installed.

Well, next problem : When I install Sony Vegas (this time an official one, because my previous was a hacked one with a virus inside that fucked up my comp), it ask for an online registration, it is supposed to send me a code through my email adress and i receive nothing.... I sent an email to their support...

Things are going on xD

we are like cursed arent we? xD
btw i like how this kid in the WIP video is calling me a fag saying im impersonating myself in the comments, yes my youtube is Kieran Reily and yes i have a duckling as my avy X3 (see the convo with 18+ replies)
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by Day View Post
we are like cursed arent we? xD
btw i like how this kid in the WIP video is calling me a fag saying im impersonating myself in the comments, yes my youtube is Kieran Reily and yes i have a duckling as my avy X3 (see the convo with 18+ replies)

That Roblox Tipper kid is fucking birno. Ignore his ass and carry on.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
i knew that, but it's funnier if you say it like we don't know who it is. we expect that from birno that's why it's not as funny
welp imma point it out to the idiot he srrsly getting on my nerves now.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
I just read the comments, and yeah, that guy is really lame... I can't moderate each conversation now, I still try to answer at maximum of people in comments, but yeah, I have more and more and can't follow :/

And yes, I was thinking exactly the same : The nitro clan video is cursed ^^

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

I just read the comments, and yeah, that guy is really lame... I can't moderate each conversation now, I still try to answer at maximum of people in comments, but yeah, I have more and more and can't follow :/

And yes, I was thinking exactly the same : The nitro clan video is cursed ^^

no need to moderate it I always have fun with idiots
Originally Posted by Day View Post
no need to moderate it I always have fun with idiots

It will make us look bad, I advise against it. But it's your call.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
[Nitro] Show yourself!
I dunno Just show yourself This would be fun and kinda cool. ALLIES WELCOME.

Ima start it off. This was a while back so beware. I woke up too. Now I have a haircut
Last edited by Pill; Jan 16, 2016 at 11:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump