Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I'm going PS4, just because i want to finish my exclusives. You know, UC4, Infamous Second Son, Little Big Planet 3, stuff like that.
my clan was deleted
Not to clutter the chat, I'm sorry if I do, but I want multiple opinions on this current piece of art that I'm doing. It has chain mail and shadowing and well, I can't judge my own art. Without further adieu, the art.TemplarArmor1ForSow.jpg
Last edited by BleachMe; Sep 12, 2013 at 04:58 AM.
Not the show.
Originally Posted by BleachMe View Post
Not to clutter the chat, I'm sorry if I do, but I want multiple opinions on this current piece of art that I'm doing. It has chain mail and shadowing and well, I can't judge my own art. Without further adieu, the art.Attachment 415179

That is pretty sweet...
my clan was deleted
Not to clutter the chat, I'm sorry if I do, but I want multiple opinions on this current piece of art that I'm doing. It has chain mail and shadowing and well, I can't judge my own art. Without further adieu, the art.Attachment 415179

Looks good but did u intended to keep that line between the other 2 dashes?
"You're not welcome in Gamindustri."

It actually looks really good bleach, you are quite a good artist. I cant give any constructive criticism, as i know nothing about art.
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS

That looks really nice, dude. Keep in mind though that things do tend to look a bit darker in TB than the picture does, so that fine chain mesh might not show up well being that dark.
\o/
You guys seem to have very diferent timezones from me...
Whenever i'm online you guys are off xD anyway,
been going back to school too, recently..
Pretty tough times with exams coming up and all :'<
anyone here have steam or skype accounts?
-----

Nice artwork bro, i really like the shadowing/shading
you've done with it, you've got some nice skill as an artist.
Last edited by luckymoney; Sep 12, 2013 at 06:20 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Up on malancholy hill, there's a plastic tree~
Looks pretty nice Bleach. Hope the set comes out well.

What country do you live in, Lucky? I think we all live somewhere around GMT -6, -7, -8, etc
Originally Posted by Soap View Post
Looks pretty nice Bleach. Hope the set comes out well.

What country do you live in, Lucky? I think we all live somewhere around GMT -6, -7, -8, etc

I live in the UK, have no idea what the GMT here is :'<
Up on malancholy hill, there's a plastic tree~