Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

what time is tonight ? O.o
-----
well anyway sry that im late there were some propnlems with the bus -.-"
Last edited by Thronior; Apr 26, 2016 at 03:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I should be on next week on monday and wednesday and maybe friday unless unexpected things come up.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
I have a challenge for anyone who makes it into the room. Try to use two techniques from the tiers menu. First one to set up an opening for a second attack. I'll post examples when I get to a computer
-----
For example I had my leg kicked up and into a grab had and taken down. Mostly I just need more evidence of what combos work in Toribash
Last edited by monkeyishi; May 1, 2016 at 07:41 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
I should be on next week on monday and wednesday and maybe friday unless unexpected things come up.

That would be great
I can't play on friday thoug :/ I'm in amsterdam this weekend
-----
Originally Posted by monkeyishi View Post
I have a challenge for anyone who makes it into the room. Try to use two techniques from the tiers menu. First one to set up an opening for a second attack. I'll post examples when I get to a computer
-----
For example I had my leg kicked up and into a grab had and taken down. Mostly I just need more evidence of what combos work in Toribash

Good idea! I'll try it out :3 (I need replays for the tiers application anyway :P)
-----
tell me at what time you can play so we can hang out a bit ingame a bit monkeyishi it's been long since i last saw ya m8 :3
Last edited by Thronior; May 2, 2016 at 03:32 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm there now
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
I was in TA from 3.40, not sure how long i stayed. I'm using the forum time at the bottom of the page.
Really weird that we missed each other :I
i was ingame earlier. not really TA room but its ok guys i beat mused's dumb ass 3-0
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18