Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Tricerafi View Post
I will keep talk in english MUAHAHAHA
nah just kidding

oke deh gua akan ngomong pake bahasa indo, sorry kalau ada beberapa indonya yang berantakan

Like you were an foreign.
Emang lu bukan orang indo?
Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
Daripada meminta kita semua yang berhenti bicara bahasa Inggris kenapa kamu tidak minta dia untuk tidak sering-sering bertanya.
It helps, I mean for example I'm sure it has help Trice speaks better English even for a bit, right?

You won't give him chances to learn english too, aren't you?
However, all people around here needed to be trained too.
It was one of this organization purposes, right?
No, that's the exact reason how we're gonna "force" him, or anyone, to learn English.
Really, the language this forum revolves in is English, unless you wanna stick here for the rest of your TB experience you gotta try to get around with it.
Or Russian since there is a separate board for that, but none of us can speak Russian.
No, that's the exact reason how we're gonna "force" him, or anyone, to learn English.
Really, the language this forum revolves in is English, unless you wanna stick here for the rest of your TB experience you gotta try to get around with it.
Or Russian since there is a separate board for that, but none of us can speak Russian.

Roger that.
Lagipula semua orang disini punya potensi untuk mempelajarinya dengan cepat.
Dan benar kata sicks, kalo tidak terlalu bagus englishnya kalian bisa mencoba kemampuan kalian yg lainnya.
Contohnya seperti si Lucent.

I can speak russian....

russian
Adphones|.:!New Era!:.|Indonesian
request video? PM me
hari rabu ane mau bikin kaos (tugas sekolah), nanti pake kertas khusus gitu, ukuran kertasnya A4, ada yg bisa bikin design gak? toribash related aja
Killjoys, make some noise!
Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
Like you were an foreign.
Emang lu bukan orang indo?

You won't give him chances to learn english too, aren't you?
However, all people around here needed to be trained too.
It was one of this organization purposes, right?

it just that since i was 4 years old i usually speak english in my daily life, i speak indonesian a little bit
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you