Toribash
Pm members from now on.
We don't discuss why people got denied here.

ps smurfbelt get out
Last edited by NimbleThief; Feb 9, 2017 at 08:27 PM.
Pls lemme join and sorry if this just wasted ur time.
Name:Jenju
GMT:Eastern
Replaysont know how to put it up
Competitive game modes:boxshu,aikidobigdojo
About me:I am skilled player.90% of the time in boxshu i get a decap.I'd like to join because i like the obey clan tag.I like anime so i can anime talk.I am a knife fighter for real.swing and move very fast with an knife or dagger.This isnt very interesting so sorry if im wasting ur time.So yea i really wanna join.Ive never got ban and if u want to know my belt then it would be 5th dan because i have 4 alt and 1 main.All of them are black belt.My 4 alts got hacked so yea :c And thats about it.Still im sorry if i waste your time.
-----
nvm i know the answer DENIED
-----
well hopefully its not the answer
Last edited by Jenju; Feb 10, 2017 at 03:40 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I like how people are always confused on what to put in an application, when there is a simple solution; look at the applications of people who were accepted.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Hi. I’m Original and Frost says I should apply.

About me
Hi! I’m Gabriel or Original! A lot of you who know me in this clan would probably know me as SkullZed. I’m 14 and my GMT is -5, Oklahoma is lit. I’m a really random person and stuff. I play the Alto Sax, Guitar, Ukulele, and the Piano. I’m a Youth Leader in my Church, and I give sermons every 3 weeks or so. I’m like actually that typical skater dude except I’m pretty shit at skating right now (Getting a new longboard soon <3). I walk like 5-10 miles a day usually and I’m training for my football team next year . I’m a pretty chill person and like to make new friends every day! <3. I’m currently learning to wrestle so I can be on my school's wrestling team and I’m also trying to play baseball next year. I aspire to be a marine one day because I’ve seen men my whole life go into the Marines and all I see is strength in that type of person. I also want to be an Aerospace Engineer because that shits cool. They like, work on and build planes and all the which would be a sick job to have. Think about it.

Toribash shit

I’m a blackbelt and I’m learning more every day! I love to play Aikido and ABD. I play boxshu_mushu and lenshu from time to time, but nothing beats a good game of Aikido. I like to think of myself as decent at the game and I love to play the game so yeah. I’m pretty much really active in the forums and in-game (I don’t post on forums I just lurk tbh). I used to hit the qi cap everyday before I tried to learn how to spar and shit. That’s “fun” I guess. I have three alts, Ensorcell, Tvverk, and ParrotSuck, which I don’t use at all because they’re like… not even yellow belts I think. I’ve been in a few clans and I recently got kicked from one and blocked by the leader for sticking up for my friend. I really have always looked at clans like Obey and seen greatness in them and it’d be sick to rock around the tag. Also I play with a few of you guys so a few of you know me.

Ay, anyways, thanks for reading this and I hope I make it into this lovely and amazing and beautiful clan you’re all sexy af okay thanks for reading, again.

These replays are old because I dont save replays anymore I’m sorry. They're also shit because I dont save replays anymore.
Attached Files
SkullVsDth.rpl (44.0 KB, 2 views)
SkullZed4.rpl (24.8 KB, 2 views)
Ensorcell First Game.rpl (43.5 KB, 2 views)
ohmergawd
Ok, here goes nothing
Hello there! I'm Adrian or Gruszex in-game (Gru would be better tho) and I'm 15 years old currently. I'm from Poland with some Russian roots. My gmt is +1 Let me say something about me nao. I'm a person that has many interests and hobbies but let me tell about some. I love skiing (snowboarders don't hate) and playing volleyball. I even used to play for a volleyball team, but I left it due to some reasons. Apart from that I am an amateur musician that plays everything what I have (guitar, piano, launchpad and self made drums ). Other hobby is motion graphics, I do some simple animations for youtube channels like intro, outro some lower thirds and stuff like that. I also do some programming. I'm not really good at it but I can program some simple stuff in c++. I am still learning stuff associated with programming and stuff because I want to study IT on advanced level in the future. I'm a guy that finds it easy to learn languages. For now I know Polish (native), English (I think it's gud enuf), German (I can communicate more or less), Spanish (some simple stuff), Swedish (reaaallyyyy simple stuff), Russian (same like Swedish). I'm overally a nice and mature guy WHAT A NARCISSIST. So that's some random stuff about me, and now let's move on to my toribash tales.
I started playing toribash back in late 2011. It all started with flash version of toribash aka. toriflash. I liked it and one day I wanted to play it again so I wrote "tori flash game" or some shit and I saw toribash website. At first I was like wtf is that, I went for a wrong game but when I watched some toribash videos I downloaded it. I created an account called extreme243 (numbers in name ftw) and started messing around in sp. I really enjoyed playing toribash and I admired those guys from stock replays. My idol was (and still is) Shook. I tried to create stuff like he did but you propably know how I ended up... just fucking around dismembering myself. Then I discovered mp. I played with my friend on private server for some time. And the big moment... March, 2012 - I created Gruszex (I was a young dickhead so don't judge for the name). I spent most time on multiplayer back then. I got to like blue belt, actually close to brown belt and then I just lost interest in toribash because I had some other games to play and yea... 3 YEARS LATER. I was browsing steam and I found toribash and I was like "Oh dayum, toribash! Ahh.. good memories". So I downloaded it and started playing on mp once again. One day I met a guy called Onsola. He told me that a clan called (MAU) is searching for members, so I thought why not to apply? I applied then. Suprisingly I got accepted. At first I was just a weirdo member but with time I was ranking up little by little and I ended up on being clan co-leader. During my 2 years stay in MAU I learned a lot of things in toribash, I really improved replaymaking (compared to what was earlier lol) and I was introduced to sparring. During that time I also became ES trial member. (It was 2016 early summer.) However, I was removed due to the fact that I was going on holidays so I'll be inactive for like month. I was pretty pissed off but I didn't give up and I applied once again month later. This time I also got accepted and I got to full. After service for MAU, I quit it and joined Crooks. I've been there for few months but I just began to feel useless. I met some nice people and my stay there was enjoyable but I wanted to reach my goal, to join Obey. And this brings us to why I want to join Obey. Well mostly because I think there are really nice people there and I feel like this is the place for me to stay. When I got back to toribash I browsed clans and I was like "THIS IS THE PLACE WHERE I GOTTA BE AT SOME POINT!!!". Hopefully, the dream will become true
So now let's move on to replays and stuff. My best mod is rk-mma, I think. I don't have any replays from it but I am pretty good at this mod (at least I used to be, dunno how bout now).
I'll link some replays once I find good ones (give me like 10 mins because I have guests rn).
That's it for my app I hope to be accepted
Cheers!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"1 tf = win" Onsola 2k16
I'll link replays tomorrow.
-----
Nevermind lol
Attached Files
Gru - [M] Kung-Fool.rpl (141.5 KB, 2 views)
Gru - [S] Spar with Trestet.rpl (877.8 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Gruszex; Feb 11, 2017 at 10:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"1 tf = win" Onsola 2k16