Toribash
It's true we get yelled at by the community for shit not involving us. People think everyone is a fucking GM when your in-game. It makes our division look 10 times worse at its job than it is. People are ungrateful when our only job is to had out free prizes to people, and they have the gall to complain about what they get saying: "we wasted their time". It's really nice. But hey I'm not complaining cause we are the only guys I know of who get something for what they give.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Hey guys, my friend KDigityDog wants to get to know you guys, but he doesnt know how to ask who everyone is and such, can you say some things about you guys so he feels comfortable? He wants to know us.
Last edited by Frost; Apr 5, 2016 at 02:31 AM.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
So hey everybody im KDigityDog. some of you already know me tho, Um something about me is uhhh i do art xD thats really all i could come up with on the spot lel.
Um yea out of lack words, ill just give you guys a link to a tutorial on how to do a free tc glitch
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
So I'm a baller now Just make 800k in under a week. Never been so proud of myself in this game in my life.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Hi K your sigpic is shit.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

hahahaha says you reta

on a sidenote put me in there i wanna be this mofo
used to kick arse in Digimon Rumble Arena 2 on the gamecube. good times

boop

Last edited by Chirs; Apr 5, 2016 at 11:41 AM. Reason: gamecube not playstation