Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Should i use this song?
Yes
2 Votes / 50.00%
No
2 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

granted, but gravity spills it instead. I wish Gubbin's cat was tame enough to be nice to me, but mean enough to rip Gubbin a new butthole, and acted on such thoughts
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
granted, but nothing changed, because thats how it is already.

I wish i didnt get sick.
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
Look and answer plz
ok so im having my first OFFICIAL GOLDEN GLOVES fight soon and this is the kid that ill be fighting
(he was stupid enough to put these videos up)
so watch plz and tell me if you agree that he sucks

P.S. hes the kid with black shoes
P.P.S due to sangs comments - this is an actyual boxing fight, not an outside fist fight over something stupid - i have been in many of those ill see if i can get the fight up on youtube after its over

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwcAdKF-Cyg
Last edited by Bounafizta; Mar 3, 2009 at 03:41 AM.
^ Spelling Fail.
first fight? xD okay, do you see him covering his balls? i dont, also he's slow, here's what i would do, as soon as he tries to punch you dodge and punch his nuts as hard as you can, he'll bend so hook on his face and keep on punching him til he had enough.
One advice, he seems to have good arms strength so dont get hit on the head nor stomach, that's all
[elite]Sarutobi: I had a lvl 10 testicle... best day of my life
wait, u mean street fight right?... cuz if not, dont punch his nuts, you should focus on counterattacking to the lower part of his stomach as much as you can, by the time he realises you'll have advantage because he'll be tired i belive, but i've never done boxing before, only jujitsu and tae kwon do so that's as much as i can see :S
granted but you get his avatar.

i wish everyone to ignore this wish