yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Pawt, here. Keep track of the points in the section in it.
Everyone has a 2 day grace to get used to the new rule. After 2 days, points will start being added for anyone who breaks it.

And Pawt, I can sure as hell try.

Originally Posted by Mrolas View Post
hey, don't blame it on me

do I look fat to you

Now show us below your head.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Originally Posted by Rutten View Post
And Pawt, I can sure as hell try.

I don't see anything that would get me demoted. Don't say I'm abusing my powers either, because my job is to slap sense into people and keep the clan in order. Sicks does the merging, and Grayve does everything else.

We've already agreed upon the jobs.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Well, you can sure as hell make better heads than I can, haha. Anyway, I like the one with glasses, but it looks a little weird.
ya ive never heard someone say i can make better heads than them..* pauses for a sec* man thats a compliment...ive only heard i suck and should quit texturing..
If you're constantly posting spam and other acts outline in the punishment thread, you're setting a bad example for the clan, and degrading our reputation with other clans.
Good leaders need to set good examples.
I'm sure Grayve would agree with me.

Originally Posted by Rutten View Post
If you're constantly posting spam and other acts outline in the punishment thread, you're setting a bad example for the clan, and degrading our reputation with other clans.
Good leaders need to set good examples.
I'm sure Grayve would agree with me.

The only real rules I'm forced to break constantly are the two Off-Topic rules. It would be truly impossible to not break it.

Whoops, wrong thing.
Last edited by MrTeapawt; Jul 29, 2010 at 01:55 AM.
Too Late. Birthday is over.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.