2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Drakhir View Post
Opinions. Funny things, aren't they?

Originally Posted by MrTeapawt View Post
I see what you're saying, but the clan disputes about EVERYTHING, even when there's nothing to argue about, and it's very annoying.

^
That.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Yep. I wish I was a man with shades. Back on topic, I insulted Rutten in that post, thus I deserve a point tacked onto my total.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
Originally Posted by kngsparten View Post
Yep. I wish I was a man with shades. Back on topic, I insulted Rutten in that post, thus I deserve a point tacked onto my total.

Now how many points do you have now? Also, I added two because what you said wasn't on topic.
(Also a point to me for being off-topic. I have 7 now.)
EDIT: You can't demote me.
Last edited by MrTeapawt; Jul 29, 2010 at 01:33 AM.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Originally Posted by kngsparten View Post
I love greasy and fried foods. But, you guys have seen pictures of me, and I'm skinny as hell.

So you're just like me, you can eat all you want and not change your shape.
It's a gift that I take advantage of. I bet it will all catch back up to me when I'm 40 or something.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
Originally Posted by Mrolas View Post
And we can blame that on the amount of greasy and fried foods.

No. You can blame that on people over-eating said food.