Toribash
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

:P No point in having a war with a clan full of asshats is there? Lol, We'd rape them, well you guys would, I'm only good when I have a working mousewheel.
Or you get a "no" for not reading forums, ignoring me and fellow mates, not knowing what's going around here or anywhere (posting a new thread about your joining?) and generally for childish actions. I could make up some more RA crimes that you commited, but we have got already some serious "no" for you, and I still didn't even get to your replays or/and skills! o=

Which are... baaaad.

Posting replay with instagib mod in recrutation post? o:!

Dude, u gotta change everything xB to get to RA..
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Well what's msn for? Or private chat. I mean if you're going through hard times - chat with friend, letting your weaknesses come to light can get you even deeper in depression. Also be a man - learn solving everything yourself.
If you're still a boy - msn a man.

Hint: I am that man ;p. I hope I could give you some hints for rl, even if you wouldn't think they would work, they will ;P.

We had such convos before, with some people from clan, you're the first one that posted a thread about it>.>.
lern to drunken punch a guy's crotch off and you get my vote! *without instagib* Normally that's insanely hard to do, but HEY!? guess what? You have legs for a reason! USE THEM.

Edit: Don't even accuse me of lack of spelling, I did LERN not LEARN for a reason
-I am Unsatisfied.... the blood of children is not enough, no... I need fresher.... I need... TEENAGE PROSTITUTES!
-RelaxAll, for the soul, heart, mind, and any drug addictions you may/may not be suffering from!
"Also please note that sometimes the staff gets a wee bit pissy.
If you encounter a moderator when they're in a pissy mood, and you get banned... All I can say is: BAD LUCK" -Veb
There? Small right? Feel happier? Yes you do! OH YES YOU DO!... pls?
Supastar that signature rocks [/offtopic]

(

If it helps anything, I can hate you for (insert name here).... Just putting that out there yano....

The world was light, bright as day, yet in every light there remain shadows. Superstar, he who illuminates the dark, not with love, not with joy, but with hate. He is the one who makes things go bump in the night. Superstar, the man who hates when no one else wants to.

Hate, a new scent from Calvin Klein.
)
Thanks maldi, check out new entry in Relaxionary ;P.
Oh and thank you master Jojo. o:
i dont wanna join anymore sry admin plz DELETE this thread
I am a total beast and if u try anything on me I will defeat u in battle XD
I'll let it stay, so others can lal (lal - laugh and learn). Adding this one to relaxionary >.>.