Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Synonym of DAFT, for a possible clan tag:

Delitescent Asylum for the Frivolous Troubadours
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandėr: No, they call it "Business Assets"
Like Templar, I have become a huge pc gamer, yet I still find the need to buy the new consoles and have pre-ordered the day one edition Xbox One. Can't wait to play Assassins Creed, Titan Fall, CoD, and Ryse!
^Brutal.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Agree to the above, I game on my laptop and it can take pretty much any next gen console game on at least medium. But if I was to get a console I think the new PlayStation looks better, they are both good though. I will probably pre order BattleField 4 or Titanfall sometime soon
You think this is a joke m8

But really, I've kicked... Eli, Cerby, Daliger, about to kick Zinrius, maybe I'll just keep him in the eternal rank. Oh and Djbro is gone. They were all completely inactive from TB for a month :/
Is that some Miazaki creature? I want a lot of a lot

Oh Miazaki (totally spelling that wrong) is retiring.
I'm pretty sure Zin, and Cerby said they were going to be inactive for college, but idk.
Wouldn't this go in inactivity thread though?
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
^yis, tru.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
One or two off-topic posts are fine.

Zander: 50 gp limit. I will allow you to keep the additional shortbow, as well as the incredibly rare alchemical enchantment placed upon you.

I'd also prefer that you all have your backstories ready as soon as possible. If you need any clarification on the character sheet, then you can probably ask on Skype.
*cries.
-----
Someone is going to need to help out with rations :P
Plz accept payment in gallstones.
Last edited by Zanderhar; Sep 12, 2013 at 12:42 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump